1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thendral Serial

Discussion in 'TV' started by Gaya3chella, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Gaya3chella

Gaya3chella New IL'ite

Hi!
    My name is Gayathri. I'm from Malaysia. The thing i would like to comment about, this particular serial which i've addicted since the first day (THENDRAL)....I use to log on to internet and watch the serial for next week (the whole episode) because ours here in malaysia is 1 week delay. But I as a girl/woman/mother for 2 babies, can't see a woman's story brought in this way....how much can a girl suffer? and keeps on suffering all the time...and she is not leading a happy life...since i got disturbed with the story line...i've decided to quit watching this serial. But I can assure that this was my favourite serial that I've started to watch for the first time and got addicted.

2. vestavijay

vestavijay Senior IL'ite

hi even i m disturbed a lot and quit watching the serial

3. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

i am watching this serial alone but the situation in that was so critical i dont know what will the directors move, anything good that doesnt disturb the serials interest is inevitable

4. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hi...me too.

But i didnt watch this serial from the begining, for last 4 months i am watching. I like it very much particularly the thulasi character. Bez of her mom she suffers a lot, good story which tells each time that how baby girl suffers when their parents r not good.

Any one has idea who will be her mom? Maybe later the director will bring into the story.

5. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

I might not see it anymore after I saw yest episode.. yet another serial that brings down women's respect and shows women being illtreated in all ways.. grossly.. they are showing it enough in movies these days in the name of showing world's reality but now in serials too.. cant a TV serial be one to watch with family and kids.. maybe they can show some thoughtful emotions, sentiments, mutual repect, family relationships, etc.. but not violence and women explotation/ domestic violence.. enough of it! we know it exists in our world but I dont want to see it on TV to get it registered in my brain cells.. I think Nadhaswaram is far better.. just juggling between family members/ relationships between them and their emotions. No gundas, murder, raping, women exploitation, people going to jail, court proceedings.

I didnt mean to spoil the spirit here, but I felt really bad to see how this velayudham gets ideas to ruin Thulasi's life.. how people are giving ideas to alreayd corrupt minds.. thanks for hearing me vent it out girls..

6. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

all these serials are so similar and one can guess what is going to happen next. It is very sad to see that it is always ladies who suffer and the cause is another lady.

also they keep plotting some kind of bad thing or the other against another person.

SO SICK...

7. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

I felt mentally sick watching this serial.I have stopped seeing it. Feeling good. How much a lady will suffer in life yaar?!!!!

8. Pavi82

Pavi82 Senior IL'ite

Even me and mother stopped watching this serial from day before yesterday.. The way they take the story, it is mentally affecting all of us watching it. My mom said we should stop watching this serial hereafter. I was addicted to this from starting but now, i feel better not watching it.

Instead, i am now watching some comedy clips and Airtel Super Singer in vijay TV.. which is far far better than these serials.