1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

The Yum Mum.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jun 3, 2010.

1. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Thankyou Happywoman for your wishes.

Well to reveal the truth more than any of my relatives comments the comments of my gynac had hurt me the most when i had gone for a checkup.
    I was having continous stomach ache and could not eat anything spicy or oily stuff and so had gone for a checkup. The scan results indicated that i had stone in gall bladder and the size was big enough for me to undergo laproscopic removal of the same.
    Also more scans revealed fibroid growth around the utreus...so i could hear alarm bells ringing and then started the diet program after the operation.
    Next time when i visited my gynac she was proudly calling and telling everyone that it was my willpower which helped me to loose weight.

Now the only slogan i know is "Health is Wealth"

Thank you Sundari Bhaskar for your kind remarks. Yes once we get habituated to eat less food, we feel satisfied with the same.

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

This is fantastic Parvathi! Very happy for you and what a great effort you have put in and still putting in. Love you dear for the determination, and that too with kids at home. You are a true inspiration and so are you Shiva. Many of these success stories have you as the motivator and guide. Its absolutely lovely to see you take the journey alongside everybody here to achieve that goal.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH PARVATHI AND SHIVA!.

3. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Taking my journey along side everybody is so much more fun. If we all decide, together we all can stand. Parvathi, Pman, Radha they all are phenomenal. They decided to stand and fight against all odds. I am really impressed with them. It only shows that if we decide to listen to our deepest desires we will fight against all odds to fulfill it.

Have a great day ahead knot.

regards

Shiva

4. shivachoubey

Start by posting your daily diet and schedule on this thread.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...eight-loss-success-story-142.html#post1299400

We will take it from there. Don't worry you will lose weight. Just be loyal and committed.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

Shiva

5. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Parvathy

Congratulations on loosing 15kgs in 4 months. Great Job. Hatts off to your dedication and commitment.

Shiva is really doing a great job on inspiring so many people here in IL to take on this beautiful journey.

Your's and Pman's is a great success story and very inspiring. I hope soon i too will join your group of being slim and fit.

I have just started the journey and wish me luck. :)

luv
    shobha

6. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Hi Parusabari, U hve proved two things (1) where there is a will there is a way and (2) No pains, no gains. We all should keep it up. Thanks. Good advice to be followed up for weight losing. I have noted it down for my future reference, if need be, since at present my weight is ok. geetsun

7. joshi87

joshi87 New IL'ite

Hey hi shiva.your posts are just superb it gives me confidence im 75 kgs( 5.1 hieght) and want to reduce :( i almost gave up the idea of loosing but after reading your blog some hope are raising

8. shivachoubey

Dear Joshi87,

I am very very happy to know that my blog post gave you motivation to lose weight. All the very best to you.

Do keep me updated with your weight loss progress.

Lots of love

regards

Shiva