The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

you are right, squirming in pain but without being hit hard.. khel khel main!:lol:

Sandycandy likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

interesting I would welcome this thread objectives with open arms. Wish Godspeed in this threesome endeavour.
    http://indusladies.com/community/threads/pregnant-facts-preponderance-prognostication.304051/

http://indusladies.com/community/threads/a-date-with-mangalsutra-thirumangalyam.303906/

http://indusladies.com/community/threads/saffron-wonder.303715/

http://indusladies.com/community/threads/carry-on-but-never-hurry-or-worry.304001/

Sandycandy likes this.
  3. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

I visited a beach in a phoren country. There was the usual effort by the pale people to soak in the sun. However, the free city beach was pebbly. Large pebbles. But people were not to be denied their lie-down on a beach. They brought out their mats to sit/lie on.
    upload_2017-9-14_20-10-19.png
    The Stones are not as hot as the massaging stones. The air temp on the day of the photo was 27C.

Although it was alright to be topless on the beach, only boys and the occasional older women were doing it. Some persons seem to want to gross out the public, on the major promenade :
    upload_2017-9-14_20-13-7.png

4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

The major promenade has people with different degrees of tolerance. Some might even find the idea of topless people on the pebble beach preposterous while others might be cool enough to ignore and look the other way when they see people topless on the promenade. That's the beauty of life in general, different people with different perceptions and ideas and the freedom to express them. To suppress any form of expression different from ones idea of right or wrong is the hallmark of dictators . Luckily human beings have been used to the idea of democracy and freedom.

5. silento

silento Silver IL'ite

This picture alone has piqued my interest in this thread :grinning:. Currently watching the re-run of Gilmore Girls on Netflix for the 20th time. :fearscream:

Much success to this thread!

Sandycandy likes this.
  6. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Haven't seen much of Gilmore girls but whatever little I saw seemed interesting . In any case, you are welcome to post on this thread !

silento likes this.
  7. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@Nonya how did we jump to penthouse from women's era? I thought we were going by the mom test?!!

8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Hello everyone! Hope everyone's having a great Thursday!!

Sandycandy likes this.
  9. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Having a so-so Thursday. Made loads of ghee in my instant pot ,almost 3 mason jars full. Feeling accomplished .

Naari likes this.
  10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

I agree with feeling accomplished, thAT one needs your full attention! If you leave it unattended, that one has a capacity of messing up everything big time!! I have burnt it & learned a lesson:grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.