The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

point noted ! Here are the articles from the women's era link that you sent , not cosmo but I guess kosher enough to be on IL ? What say ?

IMG_0678.JPG

Naari likes this.
  2. Sandycandy

Speaking of smoking , that's how the billo thread started ! So we owe a big thank you to be person that asked this important question ! :clapclap:

Nonya and Naari like this.
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Both these magazines have lot of useless articles. None of these would pass the ILs kosher test. They write stuff that ppl are interested in reading, not necessarily stuff you can be proud of reading or narrate to your mom. That in my mind is the kosher test!

But while cosmo isn't kosher , resuming intimacy after kid is a real issue isnt it?
    So, I guess use your best judgment & 'tell your mom' test .

kaniths, Sandycandy and Archanaanchan like this.
  4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Girls, I am watching Andersen 360 on CNN, where Andersen is interviewing Hillary recently. She is constantly talking about how she lost the election, Comey intervention, her e-mail investigation, Trump speeches blah, blah, blah. I think she recently even came out with a book about it. She is still in the Election mode, I really think she needs help to move on!!

I wanted her to win, but we know nothing could be changed after Trump got elected! So, pointless mulling over it..Talk of crying over spilt milk, isn't it?

Amica, teenulahari and Sandycandy like this.
  5. Sandycandy

Hillary played a big role in getting Trump elected by only focusing on the elite educated class, she made no attempt to connect with the masses. Everyone has moved on, I am already looking forward to voting in the next elections !

I

Amica likes this.
  6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Yes, that & to be honest, in a bid to be graceful during debates, she did not use the valuable (million) opportunities to attack Trump, biggest opportunity was the Trump tape in the debate following right after. And, Trump abundantly preyed on the fears of the ppl quoting Obama (democratic failure).... But, dear Hillary, pls move on! She is such a smart lady & the fittest candidate in Presidential history, sheer bad luck!

Sandycandy likes this.
  7. Sandycandy

Haven't read cosmo actually , it was very popular with the guys :laughing:. Woman's era was very popular in India ages ago , I wonder if it still is .

Naari likes this.
  8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

haha! think back then they just had a few choices: Femina, women's era .. If cosmo was available then, we know which one would have been more popular!:sweatsmile:

Sandycandy likes this.
  9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Candy, what's with gifs today? Are your gifs gifts for this new thread?:tongueclosed:

Sandycandy likes this.
  10. Sandycandy

I have jumped on the Gif bandwagon a little late , I know @Amica loves them.
    Some of them are really cool !
    :facepalm: Part of being young and restless ! I love the gifs . Expect more of them !

Amica likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.