The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Sweeties, yes had a lovely time in wedding....
    Getting decked up in saree, jewelry and posing for the pics, yummy food, meeting crazy cousins....

Most of them had one question, what do i do to maintain myself, when i am actually not doing anything, a lazy bone... thats me....

Once i get back home will surely prepar a thali and post the pic...:

Am missing my kitchen and cooking....

Everyone get well soon, sending loads and loads of positivity and happy vibes....
    A big beary hugs to my dearies pyaari @Naari, sunny @Sunburst, archu @Archanaanchan, amics @Amica, @Nylaa and @Gouri9

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

I am in the same boat as you so don’t worry . You have company !

Naari likes this.
  3. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Mystery is who eats all that thali then ??

Amica and Naari like this.
  4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Yes sunny, very good point. Tell us nandu:laughing:

Sunburst and Amica like this.
  5. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Hey Naari ...

I and most of the women here would definitely agree that they overthink a situation . Its pretty obvious among women.

Women are self conscious always ! However not selfish,because they sacrifice more than men. This nature is ingrained in them. Even when they are stressed they try to avoid expressing it and help out men in all possible manners. God has given us more power to withstand pressure than men do. However in certain situations thoughts about family or about ourselves make us overthink and become panicky. Any situation we overthink.

You will get over your stress slowly once you understand your true nature. Stress I believe is a wrong identification with our body,mind etc When we are not these , but their master and in-dweller how can we have any stress ? You will only feel the tiredness as a witness.

Naari .. Go rejuvenate yourself. I think you are dwelling with some uneasiness at work. Throw that away for these 2 days just enjoy your time. Meditate if you can. Watch some good movies . Give yourself all the time and there you will definitely come up to feel better. Lots of hugs to you .

6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Archu! Those indeed are some good suggestions. I have been thinking about starting meditation for some time now.. Also the me time, love it. Yeah, work and I am kinda an over thinker & analyzer.. is great for solving problems at work but creates more probs for me personally. So kind of I am the root cause, I think .. You know how ppl who think too much create problems? So much so that if you leave me alone for half a day, I might come up some novelty problems that never occurred to us till date! :facepalm:But, thanks for your words sweetie. Will do. And hugs back at you:blush:

sindmani, Sunburst and nandinimithun like this.
  7. Archanaanchan

@Naari... Its the same with me . I keep thinking .. And I can think to extents which cant be reality . Its been quite difficult to overcome this. But meditation does some magic for sure. I started learning the meaning of chapters in Gita sometime back and it seriously helped me to some extent.We both should take lessons from sunny... She seems too much chilled out types .... @Sunburst Kuch gyaan do.

Sunburst and Naari like this.
  8. Archanaanchan

Nandu .. Do you really eat those Thaalis ? I can just imagine if at all I ate them .. I would grow in inches sideways ! I always control and inspite of that end up gaining weight.

Sunburst likes this.
  9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Archu, agree. I have done that in the past & felt like once I am over the issue, the geeta lessons are thrown out of the window. And felt like I was resorting to geeta knowledge as a rescue, so stopped doing that. The problem with reading geeta is it has many righteous lessons, so if you start abiding by it, it’s hard to live even a normal life because you get too conscientious (too much aware of your acts & constantly thinking if they constitute sins like you become your own police).. so I am saving it for after 50. But sure, if it helps you it’s a great resource.

I want to meditate for sure. And maybe just practice living in the moment.

Yes, sunny is cool as ice. Sunny, can you pass on some of the ice?;)

nandinimithun, Sunburst and Amica like this.
  10. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the link, Archu. I like authentic traditional recipes.

But she's no substitute for our Archu and Nandu. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.