The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

I quoted @nandinimithun In this post but it went to some nadushankar:eek::facepalm:

2. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Ha ha now you can eat whatever you want and say like "baby is asking!! ":biggrin::biggrin:

Do you know the gender ? Are you in US? I remember by 4th month they do some check up and you can k know it. We kept ours as secret untill almost 8 months. Then we have to open for baby shower. :innocent: it is really fun to keep guessing what it will be :rolleye::biggrin:

Enjoy every moment. Every kick..It is such a sweet stage.

@Naari Ha ha true "glad of being kicked" :tongueout: i like it.
    I think @Gouri9 should start eating more salads ;):sunglasses:

Naari likes this.
  3. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

I have to wait untill dd gets little bigger to go for official dj. My dd loves dancing. As soon as she hear music she will starting making moves :cheer:
    So much fun to watch:D. Recently we got complaints from downstairs:smash2:.

So we changed our dj to club house( no body will be there). On friday evenings keep songs, me, dh & dd. Dance untill we are tired. Dd won't get tired quickly. :shakehead::shakehead: That is how we do dj now a days. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Naari likes this.
  4. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Hi achu. @Archanaanchan How was the potluck? :beer-toast1:Did you guys play any games?

No doubt @Sunburst sunny is still busy with skiing else must have got into next super action:banana:

Sunburst likes this.
  5. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

6. Gouri9

Gouri9 Silver IL'ite

@Naari..hehehe arey nahi re mai itna chocolates nahi khati but fruits bhi jyada nahi kha rahi hu :( ...bas khana khane ka man karta hai..i dont like sweets ..only few i like..thanks for the carind and concern dearie... started to feel so connected to you girls now..
    Bapre aise kaise jump karaya hoga crazy driver...thank god no one is hurt

wow @salad wow dancing family..this sounds so much fun and good way to loose some calories:clap2:

Naari likes this.
  7. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

8. Gouri9

Gouri9 Silver IL'ite

@Archanaanchan what did you do dear for potluck..share your potluck stories..
    @nandinimithun wer r u Nandu...no messages from you..r u still feeling low and bored..tight hug to you...sometimes listening to mantras/god songs makes me feel at peace..try if that works for you if you are not feeling usual self..today was listening to hanuman chalisa morning just like that so baby can hear..it was good start for a day to me

Sunburst and Archanaanchan like this.
  9. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Secret is to relax and conserve all that energy on weekdays while at work :D. Weekends I burn it out

10. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

What’s up lovely ladies ??

@Archanaanchan - I see that you were feeling low one of the days . Feel free to vent here . I know we talk too much here but Sometimes we listen to :tonguewink:

Everybody else - what’s going on ? @Gouri9 - enjoy this time . Once the baby comes , he/she will be kicking in your face in sleep :grimacing:.

Archanaanchan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.