The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Wah wah.... pyaari parcel everything to me....
    My unchey plans are, morning me and my friend are going to pick a kurti for myself...
    Dinner am going to cook venn pongal, sweet pongal, aviyal and vadai

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Darling pheku plans not real ones !! Zara dhil do!!

3. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Hehe aisa hai tho...
    Am going to dance today, then for ice skating, then some Ice cream and its been my wish to go and watch a movie, alone...
    I enjoy shopping alone....

Naari likes this.
  4. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Hello behno ...

Aaj toh bus aise hee house cleaning , cooking and laundry mein nikal gaya . I am prepping for a potluck tomorrow . Hopefully it will be a enjoyable one. I don't know why I am missing my parents these days. I feel so low . I talk to them everyday and I almost dont miss video calling them too every other day or everyday . But still....

5. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Archu , we all have such days! How about you go visit them just yourself? A couple days stay with them might make you feel better. I am the same somedays. Hubbies are nice, but they can’t take place of our parents. There are some days when only my dad can talk me into or out of something worrying me.

6. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Yeah I totally agree . DH is quite busy these days . He works extra hours at office. He has taken up some supporting courses from university. So he goes to college weekends and some weekdays too . I don't get much time to spend with him.May be I am not getting to spend good time talking with someone and alone mostly at home is what is making me miss them ,though I try to be busy throughout the day .Right now I cant leave DH here and travel as he needs some support with cooking and managing few things at home. I was talking to him about getting them here . Dh agreed if they are ready to travel. My dad is still working and very busy and he cant make it here . So :expressionless:

salad likes this.
  7. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

I wish if i could do that. When i had time i used to experiment with all kind of food. South indian, north indian, mexican, pizza at home, chinese.. it was fun. I love cooking.. Hmm na na i should say experimenting. :p

But right now with dd, job, home i am packed already. dd waking up after every other couple of hours at night i reserve my weekend to sleep for whole week! Everyday i try to include more salad and don't stop my 10,000 at gym!!

May be after few years, everything will get back to a normal routine. :rolleyes:

8. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

I was wondering ek hi din mei etnaa saraa khana???
    Kamaal hai. Seems like i am the only one who doesn't cook much now a days :oops:

Naari and Archanaanchan like this.
  9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Haha !! You bought my statement! It was a sankranti special ie total bluffing (fekna lapetna)

I don’t even know what all items are there in a Rajasthani thali!!

Don’t worry, I mostly make roti subzi normally, never thaalis;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.