The Worst Things to Say to Someone while TTC

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devi123kar, Dec 5, 2012.

1. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Hello my friends yes I went missing for few months I had a second miscarriage which was both physically and emotionally hard should say it's still a work in progress..

Ok now I really want to start this thread just because I want this thread as my vent for all the suffering while TTC and even after 2 miscarriage people still can't stop hurting. What was the worst thing said when you are TTC? For me it was "who has issues"?/After my first miscarriage my MIL told my mom my FIL already knew this would happen as I conceived through IUI no he is not a MD his source was internet. This time she had a nerve to tell me again he read in internet that if you conceive immediately after a miscarriage you will have a another miscarriage though this one i conceived naturally..I know your questions ladies yes I am still talking to them if someone acts and says stupid should I also do the same??

I am just TTC is that a sin? Why should I hear all this why can't people just listen other than giving their suggestions and judging us?

Use this thread as your vent instead of holding grudges share it here and just move on yes ladies we need extra energy while TTC instead of wasting time let's just share and move on.

2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

I am so sorry for your loss. Hope things get better soon.

1 person likes this.
  3. premabarani

premabarani Gold IL'ite

Hi Devi
    My prayers are for you to hold your baby as early as possible. As you have rightly said forget those stupid opinions & continue your job. Be positive. Cheer up.
    Have a nice day.
    Prema Barani

1 person likes this.
  4. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thank You Veeramachaneni.

5. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Dear Prema thank you very much for keeping me in your prayers.You too have a great day!!

6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devi...

Sorry for your loss...dont worry, Never pay much time to the unnecessary comments, dont give too much updates like concieved/miscarriage untill you are sure of anything...

With BABA's grace you will have pleasant Babydust soon...

Good luck
    sravani

1 person likes this.
  7. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thanks Dear Sravani , I should have but you know you have to prove there is nothing wrong and to shut others mouth I did share now learnt a lesson.
    Hmm Baba all I can say is I still have hopes he will do something for me.Anyways thanks Hun will see how it goes..

8. poojachinoy

poojachinoy Gold IL'ite

sorry for your loss...hope you recover bothe mentally and physically soon and get back on the TTC track and share the good news soon :)

for me its my MIL,who upon seeing the house tidy comments that yeah you dont have kids thats why its soo clean unlike my daughters who have small small kids and cant manage to keep the house clean.

and she also says to me that why are you guys saving money...for whom...youboth dont even have kids so you should spend on my daughters...lol!

yes it hurts...because my miscarriage was pretty eventful,all thanks to her!

9. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thanks you so much..Oh dear get past it one day it all will be paid back hope you share your good news soon:) my hugs and prayers to you..

10. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

devi you are in my special prayer for rajarajeshwari & BABA today .dont stress abt others comments until they have mouth they have all rights to spit snakes out of their mouth it is upto to take their comments has ignorance persons comments and follow ur heart . Don't stress so much dear .

BABA will soon bless you with a healthy and sticky baby .

BABA will roll his coconut on your womb soon wait for his blessing . He is testing you dont fail be strong and succeeed in his test . daily read his stories one a day . soon you will blessed dear .

BABAs greatness cannot be told only feel u ..you will be blessed soon and have 2013 happy and healthy baby darl

also do Shasti virtam for 5 consecutive month lord murugan will bless you dear .

Put your pressure on god and take yours away and focus on TTC. Dont think too much . Focus on your dedication and devotion to lord .

2 people like this.