1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The wearer knows where the show pinches

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 15, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"If there is a meaning in life at all, then there must be a meaning in suffering. Suffering is an ineradicable part of life, even as fate and death. Without suffering and death human life cannot be complete." Viktor Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]God gives us pain and sufferings for the better only. But when we are happy we forget about the sufferings and dont realise what is pain and suffering. Only when go through pains we realise how difficult it is to go through them. Life should be mixture of happines and sufferings then only we will understand what is life. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This year I enjoyed so much attending functions, poojas, travelling to places that I was in top heaven. But God wanted me to realise that life is not only happiness. So since a week I was really in a bad state. Could not come to IL also much. If it is cold and cough I could bear it but with was viral fever and pain in the leg. For two days I could not get up and after that this leg pain made me take rest. I was missing going out though two days I went to the temple to take God's blessings. [/FONT]

When we experience only we know how it is whether pain or sufferings. They ssay the wearer knows wear the shoe pinches
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Today I am feeling much better and as always wanted to share with you all. Because of all your prayers and good wishes only I am recovering . [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Many of us spend our whole lives running from feeling with the mistaken belief that you cannot bear the pain. But you have already borne the pain. What you have not done is feel all you are beyond the pain.”

[/FONT]

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji
    Nice to know that you are keeping well now.

Only when we suffer in life we will know the real value of happiness. So God has given us happiness and suffering so that our life is in balance. When we suffer we realise the responsiblity for life.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Aruna dear you have made my day and given me energy by your first fb. Thanks dear. True dear only when we suffer we realise the responsbility for life