1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strongMahatma Gandhi

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 17, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Living with the Attitude of 2-GET & 2-GIVE creates too many PROBLEMS….
    But, Just DOUBLE the attitude to 4-GET & 4-GIVE solves all the PROBLEMS….

To forgive and forget is very difficult especially when someone hurts when we are young. That remains a scar and very difficult to erase. The fights which parents have with their relations when they are young hurts the children very badly and they are never ready to forgive those people, whatever excuses we give and make them understand. Only when they grow old and attain maturity and with experience they will learn to forgive and forget but at that time the relations which caused them feel bad might not be there.

I have also experienced being hurt but I feel instead of giving them tit for tat its better to do some good to them so that at one time or other they will realise that what they did was bad and they might not have the heart to forgive but atleast future they will not do any bad.

Strange but True: It is very easy to hurt someone & then say “Sorry”, But It is really very difficult to get hurt & say “I am Fine”

WAYS TO GENERATE LOve !!!!!!!
    1. Forgive – Forgiveness is a wonderful way to release the past and to love unconditionally. Drawing a line behind you, you can free yourself of limitations and be at peace with the process of life. Move forward to new beginnings.
    2. Meditate – sit quietly, breath deeply, visualize your heart as a blazing orb of light.
    3. Be still in any moment of confusion, fear or anxiousness and focus on your breath. In the stillness comes the solution
    4. Look into a mirror and see yourself as for the first time and say, “I love myself Unconditionally.
    5. Journal – write out your feelings to better help yourself understand who you think you are and how you really view yourself.

—-

7 people like this.

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Re: The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strongMahatma Gan

Dear Vijima,

The kind of experience (in this young age) which i got recently made me think twice before i ask sorry to others for NOT making any mistakes. Sometimes people take undue advantage on us if we as 'sorry' for non-committing mistakes.
    The word 'sorry' is not just a meaningless word from our mouth. It is asked from our deep heart, instead people does not realising their fault and manytimes they feel that - "she is asking sorry so definitely she would have committed mistakes".
    But our motive is just not to lenghthen the bad story as a full length 'drama'.

I think you can able to understand better if you read the below blog in which i had depicted the actual situation of mine.
    What happens when our apologies not accepted……. - Blogs - IndusLadies

Please tell me what shall be the course of action with these kind of people who is depicting our apology in different manner?

3 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

Re: The Weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strongMahatma Gan

I know Bhucat dear it is difficult to forgive some people when they hurt us badly and that too when we are not wrong. Ihad read your blog and gave reply also that time only

1 person likes this.
  4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji aunty,
    Yes, it is really painful when we see our parents hurt......( even though we don't take revenge and we do something good, they remain as they were......nothing seems to change them...:rant..)
    You have given right advice in the last paragraph......shall follow that aunty......:)

3 people like this.
  5. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

I happened to read your reply (also your blog given in that) today. Nicely written about the facts. Even i am trying to be like what you have mentioned. Thanks for your words :)

1 person likes this.
  6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Viji,

very thought provoking post.

I think we should forgive people but on other hand they should realize their mistakes and everything among us could be a new beginning from that point onwards.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Bhargavi dear glad to know that you feel the last para is the right advice and glad that you are going to follow that. Thanks for always motivating and encouraging me by giving sweet fbs in all my threads.

8. iyerviji

Bhucat dear glad to know you read the reply to your blog and liked the post. Thanks dear

9. iyerviji

Bhavna dear thanks for your appreciation. I agree with you dear that people should relaise their mistakes and forget about the past and start a new beginning. But for some it is very difficult to do so.

1 person likes this.
  10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear dear Vitamin Viji aunty,
    Actually it is the other way round.......I thank you from my heart.....:)
    Your posts filled with the wisdom of your experience and sweetness of your innocence are always interesting and motivating to me.....:bowdown
    I try to pick at least one small step towards improvement after reading your vitamin posts......:)
    May God keep you healthy and happy......:)

2 people like this.