1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Unspoken words of the womb pie..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Raba, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Yes! Its me relaying my thoughts from the 'belly resort'. :)

First of all,my dad thinks that he has got the voice of the great Ilayaraja/Yesudas and sings to me daily.And that too the same song:spin (thenpandi seemayilae) keeping his mouth very near to mom's belly. Whenever I could not tolerate and kick his mouth hard, he jumps in joy and tells mom that I am dancing and enjoying his singing. :rant

My cousin who is 3.5 years old too sings rhymes, unlike his maternal uncle(you guessed it right !! Its my dad).He is so sweet and gives me lot of kisses.He happily told he will share all the toys with me.:kiss My athai and mama are eagerly
    preparing him for my arrival. But mom strongly thinks that if I am a boy, everyone in the family will go bald , managing us.

Dont worry mom!! whether i am a boy or girl , I will get along with Bava smoothly:thumbsup.

Next comes the 'resemblance game' which they play often. Here it goes, If they want to know whose teeth or nose i will resemble, mom does the 'inky pinky ponky' . One thing i didnot get is that the last line of inky pinky ponky mostly ends with the extra 'kee' like ponky ky.
    Lately i understood that it is mom's trick to make the finger point her. Sigh!! :bonk

Dad always scolds mom that she is changing her sides without getting up and she is sleeping on her back like a frog or rather cockroach(relax mom!!! truth is bitter sometimes) facing up, thereby rocking me back and forth.
    Do you think mom agrees silently??

Nah!! :notthatway: she gets her turn whenever dad is driving the car.

Mom : you are rotating us in 360 degrees. you can go slow only if we get 'Flintstones' type car

Dad : even if we get one , I will be the one to run in the road, carrying the car.
    (imagine poi kaal kudhirai) you will be conveniently sitting cross legged in the seat ,
    shouting at my running skills

This never comes to an end and I started doubting, am I residing in a belly resort or is it actually a 'tora tora' ride in 'belly theme park'.:bang

My only hope to tackle these things is my lovely grandparents.

Only 3 more months, for me to take my turn at them. I will smile, kick and cry to break their assumptions and express my real feelings My dad is goanna listen my 'songs' soon. Let me see how he will sleep.:banana

My dear aunts, Grannies and thathas!!!:wave

will you help me explaining my parents that there is a little creature here trying to grow peacefully and ask them to be considerate?

Yours lovingly,

the sweet Womb pie

30 people like this.

2. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

imagesCAC6NH6S.jpg 020%20poikal%20kuthirai.jpg The flintstone type car and poi kaal kuthirai (i attached the pic as i dont know the english translation ) [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Dear sweet wombpie Hello!
    You are cho chweet sweetie. I guess what your parents are doing is making you funny and intelligent.
    Auntie loves you

Raba
    You are hilarious honey.
    Wish you continue to be the happy mommy
    Vaidehi

1 person likes this.
  4. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Wow sooo chweet... Both the womb pie & the snippet is chooo chweet!!! Great Raba dear!!! Interesting unspoken words of womb pie!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Raba dear good post, you have narrated very nicely . All the best for safe delivery. Take care

1 person likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Raba your narration as baby talk is very interesting.God's blessings are with you.

1 person likes this.
  7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Raba,

I must be blind as a bat. This is the second discovery I am making about myself this evening. (The first one was that I am a particularly low voltage tube light). How come I never noticed that ticker at the bottom of your posts? First of all, hearty congratulations. (By the way, this is also the second "baby news" I have heard today in IL) :-D

Your womb pie is a real smart kid. I must say (s)he knows the ways of the world already and am glad she has prepared well in advance. Would spare her some nasty shocks. So in response to her request "Hey pappa and mamma, let her have some peace and tranquility in there while she can. Give her a fair chance of fighting back by telling you all night exactly what she thinks of the two of you. :-D

3 people like this.
  8. Hachiko

Hachiko Gold IL'ite

Hi Raba, It is a good one from your little one:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  9. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

hi raba,
    Thoroughly enjoyed your little pie's post..Congratulations and all the best :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

My dear Rabs,

Whenever I could not tolerate and kick his mouth hard, he jumps in joy and tells mom that I am dancing and enjoying his singing

:rotfl:rotfl A big :thumbsup to papa for taking the kick as an encouragement to his singing.

God bless your little pie with everything best in the world..just be the same and it is bound to come true. for what else could a little one want than doting grandparents, excited parents , loving aunt and uncle and a cousin to play with.

take care...

2 people like this.