1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The unspoken compliment - It was our Anniversary.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Happy2be, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Had been out for 3-4 days to meet SIL with PIL's. They hadn't met her since many months and this was the first time we all went together to her place. After the experiences of home making..cleanliness...food..n all at her place..we made a move after 3 nights...was our anniversary that day...left from there...had gone first time to that city...so next 3-4 hrs DH took to places to visit over there as he had said...I dont think we are cumin here again for more than a night(its far so night stay has to be done whenever we visit her)...and at least not in next one year..we'll call her at our place to stay with kids...so he planned to see some famous places before getting back...left from there after lunch hours and reached our city around dinner....had a multi dinner outside..that was yummy...and reached home..home sweet home!!
    Then comes the climax...in laws opened locks ..entered and into their room..DH entered....dropped the bags...opened his arms wide...took deep breaths...rushed to the bedroom..fell like a rugsack on the bed...held the bed tight...smelt the quilt and the sheets..opened the almirahs..smelt them...and said - I am so happy to be back home...went to the washroom after a few seconds...smiled looking around and when he held the handtowel in his hands...:) And till the moment we slept...this continued with the intensity decreasing of course...Morning when we woke up - his eyeballs peeped out of his hardly open eyes and he asked - how was the sleep in our own clean home and had a smile on his face :)
    So, it was a happy anniversary for me..and I expressed to him through a message when he was off to office... I wrote - thanks for the not spoken compliment.."Compliment? which one"..."ur gestures last night were no less than a compliment for me..a compliment for all my efforts I put in home making :)" and I got a kiss msg in reply !!!

I'd love to hear to such sweet unexpected responses and gestures from your DH's..where actions spoke much more than words :)

1 person likes this.

2. jmsd

jmsd Silver IL'ite

That was such a nice post
    And you are such a lucky girl!

1 person likes this.
  3. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

that was really sweet ! and ya a belated happy anniversary :D , may u have many more beautiful moments in life !

1 person likes this.
  4. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

thanks friends..I'd love to hear others sweet moments too alongwith the blessings :)

5. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

That was indeed a happy anniversary.!!! Belated wishes happy2be..
    -smile

6. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

belated wedding wishes to you and that was the sweetest moment and gift from ur hubby ...may god shower you more of these moments

7. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

thanks Smile...Bless :)