1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Third Melting Moment!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Dec 26, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The scene outside the ICU of the corporate hospital in Chennai

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

True Love which melts our hearts can never be contained or restricted by logic, rational thinking or even the IQ of en number of Geniuses!!!!!!
    It's got to do more with those 'streaks of pure and unconditional vibes' found resonating inside one's Heart!

Am scrambling hard for words to write more as your 'Third Melting Moment' has left me choked dear sir!!!
    Regards & love,
    Saras

3. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

sir,

this is not melting moment it is crying moment.
    cant help controlling tears...
    left without any words to express.Love in this IT ruled world has lost its meaning these days.
    Not sure if we can see such a true love in the present and future generations.

Is Dr.Balaraman and his wife fine now?
    Regards
    Gayathri

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

A very touching incident. If it is a real event, can you please tell us about the progreess of Dr Sheela?

5. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

Sir,

very few gets the love reciprocated. This Melting point story makes me cry.
    u r a wonderful man. salute to u

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear uncle,

This melting moment made me cry. Please let us know progress of Mrs. Sheela.

7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Thank you for sharing this melting moment with us. This true incident really melted my heart. I related to this so nicely because of similar conversation we had between my wife and myself a few days back. The conversation was exactly in the reverse direction.

My wife: "If something ever happens to me and doctors ask you whether to put me on a ventilator, please do not do it and let me go."

Me: "Why? I love you so much. How can I let you go without making all possible effort to make you live? I would like you to live as much as possible.

My wife: I know you love me. I also love to be with you as much as possible. But, I can't accept extension of my life at the cost of you hurting watching me in that position for a prolonged period of time."

Me: "What would you do if I were in that position?"

My wife: "I won't hesitate and ask them to put you on ventilator because everyday with you is a pleasure.

Me: "How can you suffer seeing me in that condition?"

My wife: "Whether it is suffering or happiness, I want to be with you."

I will never forget this conversation ever in my life and it is etched in my heart.

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

This was indeed a melting blog..... makes everybody tear eyed. Love is sumthing to be shared whether in pain or happiness which was brought out very expicitly.

My bow to our friend Mr. Viswamitra who has shared the same sentiments. Blessed are you all.

I just don't have words Sridhar....simply wrenched my heart.

9. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi appa cum bf,

Iam really gone into thoughts with questions n answers . wounderful appa the situation is similar which i have seen with some people close to me. iam speechless appa iam unable to write anything with my tears.

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar Sir,

People used to tell me that I am humorous and funny. Probably because they believed in my humor, I too began to believe that I'm only capable of being funny regardless of what the situations may be. But only when I come to your blogs, do I realize that there's an emotional side in me that's just waiting to come out. I never knew how sensitive I am til' I met you and your writings...and how I'm discovering something new in me whenever I come here.

You're right. This is an absolute melting moment. Thank you for the heartbreaking story. And thank you for showing that I too, am a human beign after all :)