1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

The symptoms of HORMONAL IMBALANCE and the NATURAL REMEDIES

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by 4mangopeople, Mar 23, 2010.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

4 MANGO PEOPLE AND ALPHA
    thanks very much for those suggestions.Just today the doctor said that my B.P was unusually high and has suggested remedies for it.I walk very regularly and have started yoga as well.will modify my diet as well.Thank you.

2. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Hi 4mangopeople,

I feel and I suppose have symptoms of excess andrgen hormones,
    What would be the rememdies for this.
    Would you please suggest me.

I would be really thankful to you. I am unable to go to a doctor.

3. Jaccord

Jaccord New IL'ite

A breakfast could be the decider between a good day and a bad day, and it is extremely important that you eat something healthy in your breakfast. Do not take something too oily, because oily foods could wear you down throughout the course of the day and this could lessen your working potential over all. Eat something good and proper, and make sure that it packs a solid punch of calories so that your body strength and work potential gets replenished for the rest of the day.

Then, for lunch you could take something light and easy, so that your body remains functioning properly and doesn't wear out. Resting is extremely important in between, and your body needs ample time to rest as well. If you follow this diet, then the options for your dinner open up extensively. Because your body would already have received its required amount of proteins and carbohydrates, you can easily eat anything that might just satisfy your hunger. However, again we would emphasize on the fact that too much oily foods might be harmful if you eat them daily, so you must eat a mixed diet that would keep you smooth and healthy.
    If you are on a diet plan, then what ever you eat should be in extremely controlled amounts. For instance, try to avoid foods that contain an excessive amounts of calories in them, and it is always wise to make sure of what you are eating. Try to avoid too many oily and sweet foods, because they would completely ruin your diet. Dieting also requires a lot of exercise and working, so you need to make sure that you don't just keep lying down around the house.

If you want the most convenient diet that would bring about the highest effectiveness in reducing weight, you should consult a nutritionist or a doctor and ask them what would be the most suited food for your body type. The food you eat forms the literal shape of your body and it would always be suggested that you keep a control over your diet so that you won't have to suffer in old age. Try to avoid eating excessive junk food, and if you are a family man, it is wise to take your family out just once or twice a month because then the majority of the food you eat would be at home and hence, much more nutritious and hygienic. For growing children, it is extremely harmful to be eating junk foods so you should certainly refrain from exposing your kids to such stuff. This is some of the basic things that you need to keep in mind if you wish to be healthy.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  4. OOPALL

OOPALL Silver IL'ite

Very informative thread. Thank you for sharing with us.

I too have Hormone imbalance and hypothyroid. I have been seeing a "fuctional medicine" doctor which is commmonly known as holistic doctor.
    Its been about 3 months now that all the tests were done (vitamin D-25, thyroid, saliva, iodine to name a few). I was prescribed compounded meds for both. I am feeling like a new person already. There are a few supplements I am taking as well but all in all I feel great. I have MORE energy and I can remember things much better. (felt like I was losing my mind at times).

Calcium and magnesuim 25 mg
    Vitamin D3 at least 2000 iu.
    Keto7 DHEA 25 mg
    Idoral (iodine tabs)
    Ashwagandha.. to help with stress
    Compounded thyroid meds to treat T3 & T4
    Compounded (Bio identical) Transdermal cream for hormone balance.

Thanks ladies!!!
    OPL.

5. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Thank you for sharing this great post. Very useful information. I too have PCOS and changed my life style completely. Having daily one egg, pumpkin seeds green vegetables and fruits for most part of the meal. Switched to completely organic produce and can feel the difference in myself. Thank you once agian for lot of tips. they are really helpful.

6. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

thanks for such a useful info...
    Harmonal imbalance can lead to irregular periods and small breast in women..
    do u have any tips for controlling irregular periods?

7. Cynthia31

Cynthia31 New IL'ite

Hello everyone, I think my hormones are out of whack (so sorry for stating it that way). I have been on the depo shot for 11 months now, and i was told this shot sent me into a chemically induced menopause,which i never heard of. I am 31 years old and I have been experiencing hot flashes, nausea, not able to sleep (when i do fall asleep it is late at night around 1am and i keep waking up through the night), bloated everyday, this shot has completely stopped my periods as well, I spot here and there, but not an actual blood flow, and constipated. After reading the symptoms of hormonal imbalance, i think it maybe what I am going through!

Do any of you ladies experience any of this, or could it be the depo shot itself? I think my hormones are all messed up because of this shot, but I was wanting to get some answers from some ladies here. Thank you a lot

This information on this site is very helpful!!! :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  8. pinki13

pinki13 Gold IL'ite

iam suffering from endometrosis and infertility. doc said it is due to the imbalance of harmone has any one tried castor oil.. i read some where it help u with infertility.

9. preetinaik

preetinaik New IL'ite

Hello .. I am having DHEA range high.. How to reduce it?.. Due to this i am having irregular periods,hirusutism and weight gain..I am 5.2" and 65kg...Please share with me some natural remedies to decrease DHEA.

10. newentry

newentry Junior IL'ite

Hello,
    Very useful thread. THanks for so good info over here.
    I am also suffering from hormonal imbalance, My progesteron is way too low. Its 7 on 21st day whereas 30 seems good normally.
    I have endometriosis and cysts in ovaries.
    Any home remedies to improve it?

Thanks all!