1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The story of the Twin Poets..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Jul 27, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Lalitha,
    Though we've been sort of staying in touch through fb here it's kind of been long..very happy that you've descended over my page:)

Well! to keep on talking about HER unconditional LOVE for us mortals is indeed a never-ending task and akin to be unable to fulfill a mother's debt!!!!!!

Thanks again for dropping by and the friendly feedback that keeps me going yaar!!
    :cheers
    Saras

2. SARASVADIVU

Hello Sir,
    That's really sweet of you to have dropped back for a reply:)
    Great to hear about both of your sons and that too 'on the wheels' all the time!!
    (Wait..wait there's some technical snag and i'm not able to see that link you have provided sir)
    :cheers
    Saras

3. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

Here is a picture of our younger son at a medical service camp in Ecuador. If you right click on the image and select, "Open image in new tab", you can see the whole picture.

[​IMG]

4. SARASVADIVU

Oh! well that's really great news to see your younger son being involved in social service camps et al..good going sir and my best wishes for all his humanitarian services.

5. SARASVADIVU

Oh! well that's really great news to see your younger son being involved in social service camps et al..good going sir and my best wishes for all his humanitarian services.