1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Sperm Donor! - Those With Weak Hearts Stay Back

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Sep 1, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Wheel Has Turned a Full Circle!

Dear Vidya,
    Thanks for those nice words about my bi-weekly writings and about this story.
    And more than anything else I am elated to receive the non-vulgar certificate from you.
    I know you were hurt by some of the episodes of my serial B&B. And now I think I have grown up good enough to receive the decency certificate from you.

Thanks a lot. It means a lot to me.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Bear With Me, A Small Change in the Schedule!

Dear All,
    I should have posted the next issue of Saturdays With Varalotti this evening. I have got the material ready but I am not posting it this time, because the first episode of Wednesday thread is going great. And I know many more ILites are yet to come in the open and tell their views.
    So we'll skip a new thread for Saturday this time. Next Wednesday we will have something there in the Wednesday thread, something that is aligned with the Emotional Needs Thread.
    As a small compensation for those who miss my thread I am posting my story which appeared in womans era.
    Please use the following link
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21087&posted=1#post21087
    regards,
    Varalotti

3. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

I read this only now!

What a beautiful story line Varalotti. I think Raj deserved every bit of what Gita gave him , if not more! A big applaud for boldly writing this story!

great Varalotti, u think 'beyond' people! :)

Purnima

4. vissihiran

vissihiran New IL'ite

It is highly unlikely that, hero who is depicted as male chauvinstic in the end, will chose to make his wife sleep with his cousin, when the sperm of the person can be stored and introduced in to his wife's womb..

5. varalotti

No comments.
    Please read the story again

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

What a mind blowing blog.And what an ending.You should be writing script for movies,Mahesh Bhatt would welcome u with open arms man.

Just imagine this dailogue between Mallika Sherawat and Eshan Hashmi, and some good musci and this becomes a block buster.

I still wonmder what u drink when u write or get ideas.

the mor ei read u Sri, the more i am falling in love with u.What more can i say.

Regards.kamal

7. varalotti

Dear Kamal,
    thanks. You are an excellent casting director - Mallika for the lady and Eshan for the man, the movie would be a hit simply because of this pair and the wisdom of the casting director.
    I told you Kamal, I am already drunk with life. That's the strongest drink and the hangover will be constant at least as long as you live.
    Thanks once again for the fb.
    love,
    sridhar

8. brindhak

brindhak Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ...

A wonderful Controversial Story.... Each story of yours reflects a new dimension inside you Sridhar...Your thoughts are Distinctive !!

Nowadays Sperm Donation has become a common thing.. but this is very different .
    Will there be somebody like the hero of the story...Hmmm a Big Q indeed :)

After reading this I want to share a incident that happened in one of my Friends life...

She got married it was an arranged marraige... and after few days of her marraige She came know that the guy is impotent...It was a great shock for her and her family....

They have been cheated by the Guy's family...So he divorced him..and now she married another guy and lives happily..!!

There is no Vulagrity in your writings Sri....

Simply Great Thoughts From a Great PEN !! You Mesmerise really... :)

9. varalotti

Dear Brindha,

It is a matter of great pride for me to get a "no vulgarity" certificate from you. I conceived this story in 1998 and almost all the mags rejected the story because it was controversial.

I salute the wisdom and the courage of your friend. You know Brindha, if in your friend's story, the tables had been reversed, that if the girl had been frigid instead of the boy being impotent, divorce and remarriage would have been a very easily accepted fact. But when a woman is the victim, the society always raises a hundred irrelevant questions.

Thanks for the fb, Brindha.
    love,

10. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

This is too much to digest..!! But the same is happening in some metros i feel..!!
    A women to obey this kind of things should be so strong...!! God is really great to make a Human who can create a Human inturn with all artificial ways...
    Hats off to them..!! I feel that instead of trying all these ways... Getting a child from the Orphanage would really give a life to the kids who doesnt have anyone in this world..!!
    Varoletti.., thanks for the post..it was something true which is happening around all of us..!!