The Schram Academy International CBSE school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by manjumnair, Feb 13, 2008.

1. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Manju,

I read about your posts and would like to know the following details for my daughter who will be 3 and 1/ 2 in june 2010.

1.When to they normally start giving application?
    2.What are the extracurricular activities provided in school(You have mentioned swimming,badminton).
    3.I would be coming in March maximum,How difficult is to get admission by that time,though i collect the application form before.
    4.What is the interview process?
    5.You have mentioned that fees comes to 25k ,is there any donation apart from that?

Thanks,
    Manjula

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  2. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi,

they start issuing application forms from Dec-January... Which campus you are planning to put your kid?

They have swimming classes from LKG and roller skating from UKG.. other activities in the man campus, i am not very sure...

Earlier getting admission in Schram was easy .. but now since the strength is increasing i don't know if they will give admission to the main campus. Since they have a new campus at Nolumbur, it is possible that you may be asked to take that campus.. I don't know if this is applicable to the new admissions. Just enquire with the school, if you are particular about the main campus.

They take some amount as Development fee and admission fee in addition to the tuition fee..

3. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

I might opt for maduravoil as it is closer to valas.

I am not able to private message you.what is the strengh of the class.
    How much is the admission and development fee.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  4. shobat

shobat New IL'ite

hi manju this s sona ,new to this il.im looking 4 admission in schram 4 my son in 3rd grade, coming academic yr,.r they giving applications now ,.can u giv the xact fee details,n the donations if applicable.am i need to look 4 any recommendations too.pl.rep.thanx in advance.

5. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Sona,

I don't know about 3rd Std admissions. My kid is in UKG now. It is better if you could call up the school and enquire. They will surely respond. I don't think you will need any recommendations. Regarding the fee structure and donations, i don't think it will good if i post that in the public forum. But it will come to around 25K-30K annually. They take some amount as Admission fee too.

Please read this full thread. I think most of the details about Schram are discussed here.

6. shobat

shobat New IL'ite

hi manju thanks a lot 4 ur valuable reply.,i went through all the threads,but its all mostly about kg admissions, if u ve any friends 4m main campus as well as nolumbur, can u update me,becoz my house s in mogappair,i think they may ask to put my son in nolumbur branch.r they conducting any entrance test 4 3rd grade.wd u pl.send admission fee as well as building fund details n abut nolumbur campus,to my mail id..is it possible...the school site says admission throut yr,.is it so.. r they giving application now

7. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi,

i am not sure how much is the admission fee next year.. They may give applications by December i think. Although in exceptional cases they give admissions in the middle of the year, but they do insist on making the admissions before June itself..

i don't think you can post your mail id in this forum. Only if you have the paid private message, we can send the mail Id's I think..

8. Thenramesh

Thenramesh New IL'ite

Hi:

I am new to this forum.

Can anybody please give me details about Schram Academy on when they give the application form, admission formalities, age criteria for prekG, fee, van, donation details for this academic year 2009-2010. Think it won't be much difficult if your child is already there.

Thanks in advance for your kindness.

Thenmozhi Ramesh

9. shobat

shobat New IL'ite

hi manju ,thanks ,ya my friend told,they r giving applications by dec.1st week...:)

10. Venma

Venma New IL'ite

Schram Academy International rating with other schools

LKG Admission near Saligramam, Vadapalani, Ashok Nagar, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam,
    <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Hello Friends,

**** LKG Admission Query, ****
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    We are recently relocated to Chennai. My son is 3.5 now: DOB: 04<SUP>th</SUP> May 2006, currently attending nursery at Euro Kids.

We are put up near Ambika Empire, 100 Ft road, Vadapalani.

I’m really confused about school admission in Chennai, when few schools issue application other schools completes admission, real dilemma to choose school. My job is transferable and I will be in Chennai for max 2 years.

Please provide rating some of the schools mentioned below, good infrastructure in school is important to me.

• <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Scharam</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Academy</st1:placeType></st1:place>, Anna Nagar (They will provide notification in first week of DEC[​IMG])
    • PSBB Millenium, GST Road (they told they have transportation facility to our locality, I need to make complete payment for admission by 23<SUP>rd</SUP> Dec, 2009. Really confused to accept admission offer or reject it considering distance, since other schools just start admission process at this time[​IMG])
    • Chennai Public School (They asked to contact in Jan 2010, I prefer this school, but it is too late, I fear if I decline PSBB millennium and my son does n’t make it to CPS interview, that will be worst case:drowning)
    Pls. add other good schools, if any and provide valuable suggestion in complex decentralized Chennai school admission process to choose right school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]