1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The real life frustration of a music lover !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by NellaiMurugan, Dec 20, 2015.

1. NellaiMurugan

NellaiMurugan Silver IL'ite

A big , 'hello' to all 'Snippets' friends !

Coming to my favourite section back, with a small real life frustration !

When I browse through the Tamil music channels, isaiaruvi, sunmusic and jeyamax, advertisement breaks do come up in between. Naturally, I switch over to another channel. Here too, I see ad break, then, I go to the third channel. Again here also ad break.

If this happens once, one can say, it is coincidence. Again and again, I see this. The ad breaks of all three Tamil music channels start at the same minute and second , ending at the same minute and second in every channel. Will there be a device in all the three channels’s studios, co-ordinating and ensuring that all the three music channels have ad breaks at the same time. The idea is to ensure that the viewer has no option but to see the ad continuously. No flipping though will save the music loving viewer from an ad break.

It is my favourite pastime to view a good song while sipping my coffee. Many times, I got frustrated by this perfect co-ordination between the three music channels. Can it be true ? How often have you guys encountered this frustration ?

2. Sun18

Sun18 Gold IL'ite

haha. when I saw your post heading, I was curious to know what could be that.

he he. so your frustration is this. I haven't had this problem due to multiple local channels here.

If you switch on TV here, in puducherry, you won't switch off at all - since more than 20 local channels - always showing films, comedies, songs etc.

And about your doubt, yes possibly there could be a little connection - all channels you said are competitors - so all would watch others' move each and every bit to steal the show.

That's how, it might be ended that way. solution for you is hear the already stored songs in phone or do it from internet. lol.gigglingsmiley

3. NellaiMurugan

NellaiMurugan Silver IL'ite

In Pondy yes. There wont be any sscarcity for Tamil channels. But outside Tamil nadu one gets only three or four, not so many.

1 person likes this.
  4. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

ya it happens same thing everywhere.
    and not only songs channel it is for news channel/ episodes/ cartoon etc.
    i m not sure they have connection with each other but yes break time in all similar channel is sure at same time.
    even i have habbit of listening music at tea time before leaving for office and i hardly gets 10 min for that..but my bad luck everytime max time goes in add only:drowning