The Powerhouse of Positive Energy & Love.Our Viji is Celebrating 70th B'day on 19 Aug

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by BHAVNAM6, Aug 14, 2013.

1. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

She has an innocence of seven year old child
    The passion and vigor is of 17 year old girl
    She is now 70 year old.......our friend, philosopher and guide

She is going to celebrate her 70th birthday on 19th of this month.Looking at her spirit she sounds like a very young woman at heart.

She could admire anyone with bottom of her heart.It requires a big heart to admire every one.It seems so effortless for her.This is indeed an unusual quality and her precious treasure.

We could almost peep into her mind as she pours out her heart every single day here with her virtual family.

She always amazes us with her active participation in almost most of the forums in IL

It is fascinating to observe the energy she is spreading around in this community

She possesses magnificent qualities of connecting with everybody with pure love and compassion.

Her presence makes this virtual community vibrant with her wonderful participation in all the forums.

She makes us speechless by her spectacular gestures of creating various threads to wish her virtual family members time to time.

She is having a childlike sweet and beautiful qualities.She gets amused very easily out of little things in her life.

Our heart is touched by her regular efforts to connect with us.

I salute you dear Viji......for your remarkable qualities and wish you my hearty wishes on your birthday.

May you stay young forever.

Keep showering your love onto your virtual family else this family will be without any spark.

Let us share our feelings about her and pay her tribute for her phenomenal contribution to this virtual family.

32 people like this.

2. charmbabez

charmbabez Gold IL'ite

Re: The Powerhouse of Positive Energy and Love.....Our Own Viji....Viji....Viji

I am stepping in 1st wishing her advance bday wishes viji mam...

nice bhavana for penning down about this great lady.

oh you had asked us to share our feeling.first when I stepped into il I know only blogs and poem section (I didn't see big interaction between peoples).

later when I stepped into snippets and other I saw this young lady (yes young enthu madam) stepping every where and I also fainted seeing her love for you people .I can feel her enjoying even simple things penning here .can feel her patience though I don't know more about her.I have a great respect for you.we all need your blessings mam.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    5 people like this.
  3. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Nice idea bhavnam6, Viji aunty deserves it! sometimes i even wonder about her enthusiasm and think whether i can be able to sit in front of computer for at least half an hour continuously in her age. I appreciate her cheerfulness, love and affection to virtual people like us, i remember in one of the thread she said "browsing IL is my hobby along with music". I like to read her snippets which mostly covers her past working life, present routine chores etc which is very interesting to read.
    In this occasion, i want to wish her Advance birthday and seeking blessings from her and from uncle too....:)

3 people like this.
  4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Nice one Bhavnam6 and thanks for letting us know on her birth date .

Wishing you a very happy birthday in advance and I pray the almighty to bless you with a healthy and a long happy life . We wish to celebrate your 100 th birthday in IL ....have a lovely and blessed year ahead viji ma .

3 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhavna dear I am speechless and dont know what to write as I am very touched and emotional. Dont know what punya I have done to have a virtual family like this and friends , you being one of them.

Will come back with my fb later dear. Thanks a lot .

5 people like this.
  6. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Advance wishes to Viji aunty to have a wonderful b'day and seek his blessings for a long healthy life with happiness.

2 people like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Bhavna

Thank you for being a part of my special day and making it even more special.
    I am so fortunate to have someone like you in my life.
    Birthdays are incomplete without the ones who love and care for you.
    Thank you for making my birthday so memorable.
    Thank you for such a nice gesture when you greeted me for my birthday. It was better than a material gift.
    Two small words To convey the infinite feeling in my heart.
    A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart
    Which you did, I cannot say much but thanks a million for the same.

Attached Files:

7 people like this.
  8. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

My dear friend Viji,

Wish you advance happy birthday and may god bless you with the same energy and health......

My Prayers for you.....

And viji mam we share birthday on the same month mine on 16th!!!!

3 people like this.
  9. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

hi

advance wishes to vijima. many more happy returns of the day. i pray my krishna to provide you healthy and happy life.

lakshmi

3 people like this.
  10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Innocence of 7 years old
    Passion & Vigor of 17 years old
    To the Friend & Philosopher who is
    Actually 70 years old IV at IL - Nice one BN.

Wishes to you IV - keep rocking.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    5 people like this.