1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The places i enjoyed most

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vivbass, Apr 18, 2007.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all, i just want to share my happines with u all ...
    I remember the places where i enjoyed my life,obiviously my home town. 1.Chennai:2thumbsup: where i did my schooling,college,lots of enjoyment with parents,sisters,brothers,relatives,friends,in chennai.
    Chennai,hmm,what a lovely place,marina beach,mahabalipuram,t.nagar,like this..those r golden days.
    Then along with my sisters fl'y i got a chance to visit to Nainital,what a gr8 place with beautiful scenaries,had a peaceful days,pure air,water..in india itself lots of beautiful like this,which v r not enjoying..after coming to abroad v r praising the beauty of this places:evil:

2.kullu manali,honeymoon spot:mrgreen:,defl'y i can't forgot till my life time,newly married,full & full v were in jolly mood,1st time i saw snow covered mountain,oh my god what a nice palce..those who want to enjoy more go to kulu manali in may,jun' month,summer is the best month to enjoy there,those who wants to enjoy the snow means go i nov',dec' u'll b frezzed hahhaha,best time will be may,jun,lots of roses,what a beautiful flowers,after july u can see apples.
    Hyderabad, after marriage i went to hyderabad,which i like it after chennai.
    hussain sagar lake,birla mandhir,ramoji film city,Ameerpet,Begumpet,Charminar like this...
    i enjoyed with my hubby in that hussain sagar lake very much..

3.UK, in Worcester city,very beautiful place ,near to our house river Severn,woods,racecourse,park with ducks & swans,those r beautiful days,daily evening v used to go for a walk.

4.wales, in Llandudno,really i can't forgot,in the evening in silent beach,cool breeze i enjoyed by holding my hubby's hand what a romantic evening it was:tongue

5.Paris,no need to tell itz a romantic palce. v enjoyed in late night cruise,superb experience,eventhought our trip was very tired some becoz of very hot sun,but in the cruise v relaxed ourself for 11/2 hrs with cool breeze. in the midnight v roamed in the street.Effiel tower,everything is very nice.wow,v had a romantic trip...

6.swiss, we went during peak winter,it was very cool.... outside but v had icecream, mountain fully covered with snow,v had very nice time there,with new experience..

hope i didn't bore u all...iam eagerly awaiting to see all ur favourite places

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi Viji
    1 i was born in india Pondicherry, studied in the ecole de bonne soeur thats what is was called at that time i think.

2 i moved to France when i was 10 years old. i did all my secondery school, worked for a bit. i like Paris. we used to live in fontenay-sous-bois. a bus stop was in front of my building and aslo it was near to the supermarket Auchan.

3 i married and i am here in uk. i am getting used to it.

4 i went for the holidays at least two time in America new jersey.
    oh my god, this country is so huge with no population. u have nothing near. for almost u got to have a car.

5 india the last time i went, i visited my dad's sister in Bangelore. i love the city. weather is cool.

hope i didnt bore u
    bye

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi huma,gr8,all rounder:2thumbsup:
    so u r settled in UK,good. very nice to read abt u.