1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Night Beat Police

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Nov 19, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Yeah a nice storm picking outside so any minute the current might go, so I picked up a candle and slept tucking in my favorite pillow and hugging my small side pillow, and as I went through the sleep deep I could feel the flash of lights from some policemen and people were running hither tether getting mad at the fire raging all over, and small children wailing, my what a nightmare though my mind wanted to shut out the scene it came again and again to make me realize the reality of the scene and I am caught in the hub.
    <o:p> </o:p>
    People were being carried all over and I suddenly felt my body going light, and I could not move any of my limb, as I feel I have become bereft of them and my body rising without any burden, and I am deep into a dark bubble and no sound or light there as I seek for life…nothing I feel any sound or sight of anything…
    I have rolled over and I felt again the flash light onto my face and the policemen and the scene again attacking with the same force and I felt I need to swipe the scene away but unable to, the agony all over and why may I know I am in focus here with the police guy flashing at me as if they are in search of me??? The police man here he is…
    THE ATTACHED PICTURE TO BE HERE...<!--[endif]-->
    My a wonderful policeman isn't he??? I simply loved him for his form and light..sunkan

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan
    Your policeman caught me by surprise. I was in the midst of reading a thriller and lo and behold you brought in the picture. Tubelight that I am took me two minutes to put 2 and 2. But very cute writeup of the night and the flashing lights. My bedroom window does not get moonlight but when I sleep in a room with window facing the moon this is exactly what will happen. But I could not have written better. Maybe the policeman is waking you to see the beauty and glory in the night sky! keep blogin..

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sunkan,
    I am not able to see the link.
    But by reply of AC, i came to know it is the moon!
    nice write up equals horror movie!

sriniketan

4. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Sunkanji,
    I was wondering and wondering OMG a fire accident, a theft, were you hurt etc etc.... When I saw the photo I had a real merry laugh and felt releived.

The night moon, especially the full moon, when it is peeping into your home through the window is always a pleasurable thing to view at.

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,
    many a night i have had this disturbance but now miss it as i sleep in the ground floor which has no window to the moon but yes when it was it was a dream of awakening, the blue hue of misty night...mm any day i want it back..sk

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear srini,
    dont we all go through something like this to wake us up to the beauty, it does happen and especially after a stormy night because u sleep with those flashes in mind..sk

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku rajmi,
    happy u enjoyed this post, we have a dreamer in us who is awakened to see the beauty sometime by nature itself, if it were pleasant may be i would not bother to open my eyes...sunkan