1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Night And The Stars - A Journey Towards The Dark

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Dec 8, 2016.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

That's sad...

2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hi!

Sorry that I couldnt make the entire episode once again.
    Will try to write a gist of the climax so that you can might get the "complete" feeling.
    I apologies for making you wait all these days!

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

welcome back .you a bunch of young story writers vanished suddenly.i am waiting to see you all again

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hi maa..... Am very happy to see your message here :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah even I miss everyone!!!
    Will try to get back with a new story after completing the climax of this story!
    Posting the climax in another few minutes :blush::blush::blush:

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Please post the next episode soon dear eagerly waiting

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Ladies! Am really sorry that I couldn’t get back to this story all these days. Finally making it happen now. Posting the climax of this story now for the people who couldn’t read the climax before the maintenance issue of the forum. I am not sure whether I could bring the same feel. Anyway trying my best to give the climax. Wish the climax which I posted had not got deleted.

:blush:Anyway let me know your thoughts after knowing the climax!

The Climax

Jaanu sees Chaaru waiting for her in her office reception and she couldn’t believe her eyes. She runs and hugs Chaaru tight and she hugs her back. After pacifying her emotion, Jaanu releases the hug and looks at Chaaru with tears running all over her cheeks. But there was not even a single drop of tear in Chaaru’s eyes.

Jaanu couldn’t understand anything and pulls her to the cafeteria and both sat beside the window.

Chaaru looked very dull. She had lost almost half of her weight. Her chubby face was looking bony and dull.

“What happened Chaaru. Tell me who kidnapped you” – Jaanu was desperate for her answer

“Kidnapped?” – Chaaru smirked

“Yeah.. Tell me. I have got mad all these days. Finally you are sitting alive before me…Tell me now. I wont spare that person. We will put him behind the bars” – Jaanu

“Prepare your mind. You wont be able to take it easily” – Chaaru said looking at the window.

“I am prepared. I can take it even if its your Mano….” – Jaanu said with a stern face.

Chaaru gave a dry smile inspite of the pain embedded deep in her eyes.

“now tell me. No more suspense” – Jaanu pressed her hand

“My mom and dad! They have kept me under their control for all these days” – Chaaru

“What?!!!” – Jaanu couldn’t believe those words and for a moment she thought it was her dream

“Why would they do that to their loving daughter?!!! What they are going to do by making you look like this!!!? – Jaanu expressed her shock

“Even their loving daughter is not important for them when it comes to caste!!!” – Chaaru looked at Jaanu.

“Hey!!! They have already accepted Mano right? Just your brother was not satisfied na” – Jaanu

“Everything was fake. They pretended that they accept Mano and in parallel they have made a plan. So after Diwali, they took me out saying we are going for temple. We all travelled by car and I slept the whole night. When I woke up, we all were in a house. Later I came to know that they couldn’t digest me marrying a guy from a so called lower caste and they will never allow that. If they have expressed their protest in the beginning, they were afraid I would elope. So they maintained all their pretending these days” – Chaaru

“I really cant take this Chaaru! I still remember how your mom cried whenever I met her after your disappearance” – Jaanu gasped

“Everything was fake. So that you wont know. Even my brother was innocent in this. He is still searching me…” – Chaaru

“Then the people who followed me?” – Jaanu

“They were my distant cousins. My mom has arranged them. Their intention was to frighten you so that you never involve in my disappearance” – Chaaru

Jaanu's eyes stood in shock. “So that’s why they never gave police complaint?” – Jaanu

“Yes. They lied to you that they are searching informally so that you wont go to the police station” – Chaaru

“So finally everything was fake?”- Jaanu couldn’t believe

Chaaru was quiet.

“I cried everyday. Everynight. I was locked in a room and all that I could see was the night and the stars from a tiny hole in the roof. There were two people who controlled me. The other day I tried to talk to you from their mobile and got caught. After trying for many days, I managed to escape from there. I ran out with bare legs and managed to reach here through a lorry driver. “ – Chaaru

“Lorry driver? All alone?” – Jaanu

“Yes alone. Even he was good to me…Its we who assume these people are good and these people are bad. “ – Chaaru

“Your parents knows that you escaped? “ – Jaanu

“By now they would have known. They will say am not their daughter anymore….” – Chaaru

“Did you call Mano?” – Jaanu

“Yes. He will be coming here” – Chaaru

There was silence and both dnt talk anything. The silence was so comforting to Chaaru. slowly a tear dropped out of Chaaru's eyes. Jaanu kept seeing that. She wished she cries to ease her pain.

"I would have not got hurted if they had protested in marrying Mano. Atleast that would have been decent. Why pretend. Why act...Why make me trust...why make me happy...and why torture me....They have ditched me and thats what hurts me more Jaanu" - Finally Chaaru bursted into tears and Jaanu hugged her.

After sometime, Chaaru's tears had dried and there was silence once again.

Mano came there and hugged Chaaru. Chaaru’s eyes shed a couple a tears after seeing him.

“We will get married dear” – Mano

“Hmmmm” – Chaaru dnt have anything to say

“My mom will be happy to see you dear” – saying this Mano held her hands and both started walking bidding bye to Jaanu.

After a week, their wedding was fixed. It was a temple wedding. Chaaru was cladded in a pale orange silk saree with a purple border. A small gold jhumka and a round red bindi cladded her face.

A couple of gold bangles in each hand and a simple necklace gave her an elegant look.

Mano was wearing a white and golden dhoti and a dark red garland on him. The sacred yellow thread was being tied around her neck and Chaaru kept seeing Mano without any reaction. Her face was neutral and thousand things were running in her mind. How they met, how they fell in love, what all she went through inorder to marry him….

Both exchanged their garlands and the wedding was over in few minutes. Mano’s mom hugged Chaaru and kissed her on cheeks. Chaaru smiled at her.

“You went through all these….just for my son….” She kissed her forehead once again.

Mano and Chaaru touched her feet for blessings and she said

“You should remember this suffering every day.” – Mano’s mom said

“Maaa?!!!” – Mano looked at her with confusion.

“Yes my son! You should remember that your wife has gone through terrible things just for “YOU”. Not everyone does this these days. Means you are important to her….”

“And Chaaru. Even you should remember. You have gone through all these things for your husband. So it means he is important to you than many other things. right dear?”

Chaaru nodded with a drop of tear.

“Both of you remember this and realise how important you both are to each other. And stay together and happy forever. May this dedication be there always in your relationship”

Jaanu kept seeing all these things and smiled. There was happiness in everyone’s face. Chaaru and Mano lived together forever as they wished

THE END

7. IniyaaSri

Posted dear!!! :blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Hi dear!!!

Have posted the climax! Do read and let me know your thoughts! :blush::blush::blush:
    And sorry for making you wait all these days which I have never done!

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya happy ending .Lovely narration .waiting for your new story .Best wishes.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much maa :blush::blush::blush: