1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Night And The Stars - A Journey Towards The Dark

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Dec 8, 2016.

1. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

The person in cropped picture may be Mano. Even he might have worn the ring just like charu. But still thinking...:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing the thoughts dear! :blush:
    Ram huh.....May be....:sconf:
    Delighted to see your guesses!!!
    Yeah may be Chaaru might have gone...Who knows:tonguewink:
    We will know soon.
    Planning to wind up with 4 or more episodes:grinning:
    Thanks for your love dear:blush:

3. IniyaaSri

:wink:

4. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear : ) Posting the next episode in few minutes.

5. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my story :blush:
    Happy that you are liking : )
    Posting that next episode in few minutes:grinning:
    And welcome to IL :clap2:

6. IniyaaSri

Hey Leena Darling!!!:wave:
    Hope you are doing good now....happy to see your comment....:blush:in fact very happy!
    Thanks dear : ) posting the next episode now :blush:
    Keep sharing your thoughts:blush:
    Take care and stay blessed:blush:
    good vibes and hugs on your way!

7. IniyaaSri

:thumbsup: Lets watch!

8. IniyaaSri

Hey Vijji dear!:blush:
    Thank you so much for your love....
    Happy to see you remember my previous stories well:blush::blush::blush:
    And yeah I try to update without fail once I start my first episode.
    Hopefully I should maintain till the climax.
    Thanks once again dear. Keep sharing your thoughts:blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Good perspective :thumbup:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 30:

“Can you come Zaheer?” – Jaanu pressured

“What for?” “What do you want to talk?” – Zaheer managed to ask

“Regarding Chaaru” – Jaanu said flatly and at once Zaheer’s heart pounded fast.

“I really don’t know about what happened to her” – Zaheer pleaded.

“So you know my friend Chaaru. Right?” – Jaanu continued

“Come lets go to the food court” – saying this Jaanu started walking and Zaheer followed her with no options left.

Jaanu stood facing the window and Zaheer stood few metres away from her.

“Why did you kidnap her Zaheer? And what do you want ? Money? There is not even a proper reason for harming her. Or you kidnapped just for the reason that she is a GIRL?” Jaanu’s voice threatened him.

The anger in her voice, in her eyes panicked him more.

“I did not kidnap her Jaanu…Trust me. Please don’t complain on me” – he pleaded once again.

“So you know everything right? Fine. Lets assume you dnt kidnap her. Then why did you delete that photo in Fb? That too in a short time….. And for your kind information, I overheard your conversation with your friend. Your friend is too scared right…..Fine. let me inform the police. I need my friend right away got it?” – Anger fumes in Jaanu’s voice.

“Allaaah…..Please Jaanu. I have two sisters. You know right? I can never ever imagine harming any girl like this. You would have known about the issue with Sandhya. Did I ever disturb her after that? I know I shouldn’t have proposed her when she is already committed. But still….I wanted to reveal. So I did so. Other than that I can never harm any girl….Believe me…..” – Zaheer

“Then tell me why did you talk like that over phone? Why were you saying “lets not talk about chaaru to anyone…."and about police complaint and all…. Also why did you delete the picture at once…..Tell me you idiot” – Jaanu yelled

“Will tell you. Actually my friend joined a 2 months course near your friend’s house. Even she use to come. He always had a crush on her. She was very social and he liked talking to her. After few weeks, she stopped coming to the class saying she was not interested much. So my friend added your friend in facebook. After that they never spoke much and all.” – Zaheer paused

“So your friend is the culprit huh?!!! And you idiot has been helping him right?” – Jaanu asked angrily.

“Oh God! Wait. Nothing of that sort. On diwali day, I went to my friend’s house for Diwali. After sometime, me and my friend were walking on the streets. We saw your friend Chaaru. Seemed like she was returning from temple. My friend was very much interested in talking to her. He went forward and started talking to her and she was responding in a friendly manner.”

“He was so fond of her that he asked her to join for a coffee seeing a coffee shop in few metres. Chaaru hesitated but since my friend forced she said okay and we all went there. She was there just for 20 to 25 minutes and that was when my friend clicked that picture.”

“Chaaru requested us not to post her picture on facebook and that’s why we cropped. This was a very small incident and your friend would not have told you about this.” – He ended

“Whats there in all this? You could have told me…Or atleast there is no need to panic….Why did you panic?” – Jaanu revealed her confusion.

“Because we are the one who met her last…..after that no one met her….The moment I heard you girls talking about Chaaru every day, I told my friend and we tried to gather information secretly about her. She has gone missing after that……We were so afraid that the police might arrest us or doubt us in her missing case. You very well know how police digs things….” – Zaheer explained his fear and Jaanu felt it was very much sensible.

Jaanu was thinking hard on what Zaheer said and he interrupted her “Do you think am lying?”

Jaanu was quiet without answering him.

“I seriously cant prove in any other way. One thing I would say. This is Ramzan month and am under fasting. Trust me am not lying.” Saying this he kept his palm on his head.

Jaanu kept seeing him. May be he is saying the truth she thought.

“Anyway! Its upto you. Only thing I would ask is please don’t drag us in this issue. Please don’t tell my name to Police and all. I have two sisters and my family name will get spoiled unnecessarily. I wont go anywhere. I will be here in this office. So am not running from you.” Saying this he walked away.

Jaanu felt what he says is true. There is no assurance. But still she felt like believing what he said. Because the fear in his eyes were very prominent.

Everyone wanted to stay safe so there were afraid of this case.

“If its not Zaheer….Then who could have done this?”

Jaanu came to her desk and was about to work.

Sandhya came near her “Jaanu. Next month is Lekha’s birthday. We will plan for a cake cutting and what shall we gift her”.

“Cake cutting huh…..” Jaanu murmured and Rathna came towards her.

“What happened idiot?” – Sandhya knocked Jaanu’s head.

“I will tell you one thing. And you people should not get hurted” – Jaanu started

“What?” – Rathna asked

“You might consider this as stupid belief. But still” – Jaanu continued

“Actually whenever I cut cake for my birthdays, something terribly bad will happen to me.” – Jaanu

“I had a surgery after a cake cutting. Again during my 15th year my mom arranged cake cutting and I again had medical problems and took a break from school…” – Jaanu said softly

“Oh my God….we never knew all these Jaanu. We are sorry” – Sandhya

“No problem guys. Am carried by your love…” – Jaanu smiled

“Hey nothing will happen to you Jaanu…..” – Rathna said with a guilt

Though everyone seemed to be consoling and normal, at the bottom of their hearts everyone had fear about Jaanu’s medical issue.

She might get some medical issue? Already she is straining a lot for Chaaru….Rathna and Sandhya thought as they walked towards their desks.

Jaanu started thinking about the kidnapper.

“Not Khaveer…Not Ram….Not Zaheer….Then who else…..” she thought

Don’t know why she once again felt the person is not an unknown person….

She was deeply thinking and her phone rang…It was an unknown number.

ritz1, Deepu04 and blackbeauty84 like this.