The message by rainbow

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by silver08, Feb 8, 2012.

1. silver08

silver08 Senior IL'ite

Once upon a time the colors of theworld started to quarrel. All claimed that they were the best. The mostimportant. The most useful. The favorite.

Green said: "Clearly I am the mostimportant. I am the sign of life and of hope. I was chosen for grass, trees andleaves."

Blue interrupted: "You only thinkabout the earth, but consider the sky and the sea. It is the water that is thebasis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea.

Yellow chuckled: "You are all soserious. I bring laughter, gaiety, and warmth into the world. The sun isyellow, the moon is yellow, the stars are yellow."

Orange started next to blow her trumpet:"I am the color of health and strength. I may be scarce, but I am preciousfor I serve the needs of human life. I carry the most important vitamins."

Red could stand it no longer he shouted out: "I am the ruler of all ofyou. I am blood - life's blood! I am the color of danger and of bravery. I amwilling to fight for a cause. I bring fire into the blood."

Purple rose up to his full height:"I am the color of royalty and power. Kings, chiefs, and bishops havealways chosen me for I am the sign of authority and wisdom. People do notquestion me!"

Suddenly there was a startlingflash of bright lightening thunder rolled and boomed. Rain started to pour downrelentlessly. The colors crouched down in fear, drawing close to one anotherfor comfort. In the midst of the clamor, rain began to speak: "You foolishcolors, fighting amongst yourselves, each trying to dominate the rest. Don'tyou know that you were each made for a special purpose, unique and different?Join hands with one another and come to me." They did so.

The rain continued: "From nowon, when it rains, each of you will stretch across the sky in a great bow ofcolor as a reminder that you can all live in peace. The Rainbow is a sign ofhope for tomorrow and it's Biblical message is "God keeps Hispromises."

Whenever a good rain washes theworld, and a Rainbow appears in the sky, let us remember to appreciate oneanother.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Well narrated article...thanks for sharing..

Shanti