1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Lost R A M

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Yes. that is one of the best methods. But sometime even such notebook or diary itself is misplaced then ......
    2. When I asked for his land line number, from a bus that just begun moving and gaining acceleration, my friend was telling day-hours-two fat ladies-republic day- independence day. I was bit confused. But I could recall and remember he had mentioned about day, two fat ladies, and national Holidays in that order. yes you got it. It is 24-88-26-15.
    3. The point is, to put something in memory (especially for oldies) one should associate with events known already. A thought in kitchen moved one to refrigerator, the purpose is forgotten. simply going back to kitchen and lo he or she would get the idea. Associate with something that one already know like date of birth of self, spouse, kids, bosom pals, national (Holi)days, historical dates etc. will help to store information in memory.
    4. My son is having a white board with ready marker and all his thought he would scribble as he engaged in mobile conversation and then leisurely segregate the scribblings to get sometime bright ideas (for writing to Magazines and News Papers). My wife would use it to things to do, shopping list, songs to listen, thoughts to convey to son and I etc. We found this information board and Paste-it use in kitchen helps a lot.
    If I am seemed to digress, my apologies.
    thank you. god Bless Us All.

satchitananda likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:Yes. Your emphasis on SEQUENCE is important and vital indeed. thanks. Regards

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Once I was searching for something that I had lost. A good friend offered to join the search if I told him what was it that I had lost. I told him that I could tell him what I was searching for if I remembered what I had lost!

satchitananda and Srama like this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

As you lament about your pen drives Satchi, my students are jumping with joy! I have misplaced mine too :flushed: and the students have escaped the tests and quizzes this past week. Come next week....I know I would have found them :)

Nice poem!

6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao:

7. Thyagarajan

:hello:It is common among septuagenarians and octogenarians to suffer from such amnesia which at times provide good humour to their kiths and kins. To recall what is supposed to be remembered itself requires great deal of memory gymnastics. Thanks and Regards.

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

To begin with we covered it with something to eat and then with something to inhale. Then, to forget where we left it, we filled ourselves with more emotions and thoughts. We then recalled diligently the possible places where we would have left it using our intellect only to know that our Ananda was always hidden within all four of the above.

If we remove the Annamaya, Pranamaya, Manamaya and Vijnanamaya Koshas what is left inside of them is Anandamaya Kosha. The simple pen drive was always there all along, inside all that we put on top of it. :)

How easily you delivered Atma Tatva in a simple poem?

Viswa

Thyagarajan and satchitananda like this.
  9. satchitananda

LOL CS, now that is a real problem. The only consolation is if we forget what it is we lost, it is not yet lost!

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. satchitananda

Thanks Sabitha! I can imagine the kids being delighted. Hopefully you find your pen drive soon. Will you give them the test next week or not? Have they escaped it or has it just been delayed?