1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part XXIII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part XXIII

Hearing titli’s name, vedh’s mind started dancing…OMG, she’s titli’s mom? My goodness!!! God, you are too great yaar, he said it louder than his usual tone...

What are you blabbering?? Loosu aayitiya?? (Are you gone mad?) Asked his mom…

Meenakshi turned back, looking at vedh with a quizzical expression on her face…

Vedh’s jaw dropped and heart started thumping wildly. Then an idea strikes his mind suddenly…

Aunty, it’s my b’day today, Bless me, saying this he quickly touched her feet to sway away the about topic…

Oh! God bless you boy, she said it with a smile…

Have you ever touched my feet for blessings? His mom murmured with a fake anger, pinching him on his arm…

Ouucch!!!! Oh mom, she is ….
    Umm, ok, you are my lovely mom noh, your blessings are always there for me, he said it playfully pinching her cheeks on either side…

Hello aunty, I’m vedhant, this beautiful lady is my sweet mom (he said it with a big smile, wrapping his arm around his mom’s shoulder proudly) and where is my b’day gift?? He asked with a naughty wink…

UH gift’ta?? Hmm, OK, tell me what you want? She asked…

Can you gift me whatever I ask? He asked with a brow raised up expressing a doubt…

Hmm, yeah, I think I can, she said it affirmatively…

Well, what I want is gonna be a secret, will ask you some other time because I need to confirm certain things before asking that to you? Also I need to give you something before receiving something from you, he replied with a wink…

Its always good to have a son ella, I wish I had one, meenakshi said looking at vedh’s mom…

I always wished for a daughter instead, replied vedh’s mom winking at vedh…

No problem aunty. Mom lets have an exchange offer. I’ll be with aunty for few days and you keep her daughter for some days, problem solved. What’s say??? He said it in a usual jolly jolly tone…

Vedh’s words brought a huge smile on both the mommas’ face…

With that smile, they took an autorickshaw to reach their destination. Meenakshi waving a bye walked towards tweety’s place while vedh and his mom moved in the opposite direction to their home…

Vedh’s mom, while walking on their way towards their home, narrated meenakshi’s circumstances precisely. Vedh on hearing that told his mom about titli.

I would’ve never accepted titli if she left her mom for you. Hearing meenakshi’s past life welled up my eyes with tears. Its not easy to be a single mom. And raising a gal child all alone is definitely the toughest challenge of all. I think, titli is surely a sweet gal, to support her mom like this, making her feel that she is not alone, said vedh’s mom supportively…

Hmm, so you don’t worry about my devdas lifestyle huh??? He asked with a fake anger…

Do you think, I will allow you to be the way you are, forever?? I just waited calmly for you to complete your MBA and settle a bit. I’ve already started my hunting and I think I gave you a girl’s pic to consider too. I’ll wait for a month max to max & if titli is not interested in you then I will definitely do things my way to make you say YES for the marriage. You know how I’m, she said with a devilish smile…

Mom, you are too much huh. Ek tho, you are supporting titli and upar se so much negativity with your what ifs ~ titli is not interested & marry someone else blablabla huh?? What happen to my sweet mom?? Do you think, I’ve waited so patiently simply to marry someone else? He asked angrily…

Oh my boy, I know you love her. But I want to see your marriage. I want a daughter-in-law soon. When are you going to bring her to our home? She asked with a smile…

Very soon mom. First let me confirm what’s there in her mind before jumping into any conclusion, and Its only titli and no one else ok, he said…

Then, with titli is this and she is that sorta conversation, they reached their home…
    ********************************************************************************************

Titli kept dinner ready on the table, waiting for her mom to join her. It’s almost quarter past 10 when meenakshi reached.

Mom, you look so tired? Are you ok??? Asked titli caringly…

Nothing da, feeling bit tired… will be fine with a tight sleep, replied her mom…

While eating, titli asked her regarding attending bhumi’s wedding, for which she remained speechless, as she herself was quite skeptic whether to attend the marriage or not…

As she was completely exhausted, after finishing her dinner, she straightaway went to the room which tweety arranged for her while titli and tweety went to the balcony to have some friendly chat as they can’t have such wonderful time again once titli go back to chennai…

Mom is not fine I guess, she is hiding something from me. I donno what’s going on in her mind. I’m scared because every time she becomes restless she makes decision which makes me suffer. I won’t blame her but I wish she could discuss her problem with me before deciding anything, said titli sadly…

Stop over thinking yaar. This time, you act bravely and decide wisely. Vedh is not a bad choice actually. I donno, how many guys stick to one gal for so long. You guys didn’t meet for 6 long years, no contact nothing but you still have a permanent place in his heart irrespective of the outcome. So stop playing around and don’t hurt him anymore. Even if you need to take a decision against your mom’s wish, I think, you should go for it. Ultimately it’s your life, you are the one to decide what you want, she advised…

Hmm, I completely understand but doing something against my mom’s wish is never a possible solution. She means a lot to me, just like vedh. Meeting him again in my life is something like a dream come true moment for me. But what if his mom really selected someone of that kind? My heart wants an answer for that. I’m going li’l crazy, losing my mind with that thought. I can’t even think of him replacing me with someone else, said titli…

Jealous at its core huh, teased tweety…

As they were talking, tweety saw vedh coming towards the garden. Hey, look who is coming, nudged tweety…

She smiled looking at him; his eyes flickered away from her…

Romeo ka attitude tho dekh, said tweety…

He too didn’t change even a bit, ella, said titli smilingly…

Hahaha, he didn’t change, that’s why he came, well ask him why he came? Said tweety…

She took her mobile, ringed him…

He jumps to answer her call on the very first ring, hello, with fullon attitude sorta tone, came his voice…

What are you doing here in the garden? Ye time pe you should be chatting with your so called “meri brother ki dulhan title track” wali gal, what happened?? She too ditched you? She asked with a naughty smile looking at him…

What do you mean “she too ditched me huh”?? sab tumare jaise nahi hote[​IMG] (all gals are not like you). I came here to talk to her freely; you only called me at a wrong time, making my darling on hold…As my mobile buzzed I thought it’s my darling, dekha tho its you, he said it with a tone full of attitude…

Darling huh??? Vedh, just tell me. Is it so?? Are you serious?? She demanded…

Why? Why you want to know? You first tell me the reason for your curiosity to know who is in my life. He reverted back with the same demanding tone…
    She disconnected the call and turned her face to the other side and was about to move in…

You too didn’t change even a bit, said tweety smilingly, holding her hand.
    Good night darling, he said in a tone louder than normal…

Titli turned back with a smile, blushing merrily…

When she saw him, he pretended as if he was talking to someone in his mobile…

Titli disappeared from the balcony.

Vedh waited for a while, looking for her then gestured tweety to call titli. She smiled with a NO and then motioned him to turn back. He was startled seeing titli standing right behind him with her arms folded across her chest.

You were talking to your darling right??
    Then why you want me in the balcony?? So cheap uh!!!
    Double dating kya?? She asked throwing a wry look with one brow raised up…

Vedh was enjoying her sarcastic expression. Then stepping close to her, with a grin, wide enough to brush away her doubt and gently tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear, he leaned in close to her face and whispered softly against her ear, “I can be happy loving you to whatever degree or depth you'll let me.

She was stunned to her very roots. Dopamine filled her heart with euphoric element while adrenaline and nor epinephrine are making her heart to pitter-patter. Oh the “love chemicals” doing wonder within my system, she smiled and blushed at the thought…

I know you are more worried about your mom than me and my words may be merely a lifeless wave of utterance to you but I seriously mean it. I can’t miss this one last chance; he said. He seemed sincere enough when he said that…

She dropped her head down; the loose strands of hair covered her face, looking at the ground nervously. Heart beating at jet speed, She was expressing shock filled with joy blushing furiously…

He leaned close again and then lifted one of his hands and reached up to brush away the strands of hair back from her face tucking them gently behind her ear. Slowly he planted a kiss on her cheek and whispered “All I care about is you. Okay?”

This shock gripped her like an electric current, a moment, unsure of what to do as her eyes stared widened with shock…

His cheeks dimpled as he saw her expression…

You’re surprised, I know, he said in answer to the incredulous look on her face. A wry smile curved his lips.

She was still for a while; then she pushed him away.

Ehem, ehem I came here to talk about harish. I want his number. Tweety is literally upset with him, she said it without a breath.

She realized she was blabbering when she started walking away from him…

You feel upset for your friend, what about me then? You don’t give it a damn nah?? Titli, just tell me, do you love me or not?? These three years, its being like a hell to me. You want me to continue my life this way? He asked in a tone serious enough for her to react…

Now also you came because you feel bad for your bestie’s love. I come nowhere close to your priority list nah, he asked furiously…

You think so? She replied politely, turning her face back towards him, looking into his eyes, with a slight smile…

He couldn’t help but smiled back.

Gal, what magic you’ve stored in those tiny li’l thing huh? Each time I get mad at you, you do nothing but just one look and a slight smile aur me flat ho jata…not fair, mujhe gussa kona hai tujhse (I just wanna be mad at you), he said it playfully…

Gussa tho mujhe kona chaheye (I should be mad at you actually), she replied with a naughty smile…

Mera situation aisa tha. Tu tho kabhi propose nahi karegi aur mujhe bolene ka chance bhi nahi degi (The situation is like this. You’ll never propose me and wont give me a chance too) so I took this opportunity, he said justifying his deed…

What if I say I hate you? She asked…

Accha, mujhe hate karogi?? Good joke gal. Vedh ko hate karna hota tho tum vedh ko enemy consider karne wala daniel ko yes boleke ab tak well settled hoti, (if you wanna hate vedh then you would’ve definitely said YES to Daniel who consider vedh as his enemy) Don’t you? He asked with a wink…

She smiled biting her lower lips shyly…

Harish ka matter, leave it to me. Now tell me do you love me? He asked again…

She started walking without a reply…

Hmm, its my b’day today, you can’t leave this place without an answer. Just tell me yes or no, he ordered…

Vedh, I’m leaving? She said hitting his shoulder playfully with her fist…

If you don’t tell me then I’m gonna say yes to that gal jisko meri mom ne select kiya hai, mere liye, he said with a tone that sounds firm enough…

You are kidding right? She asked…

Just like your mom, my mom is in “Blackmail & Senti Mode ON”. She wants me to get married soon. Even I love my mom dearly, he replied flatly…

She remained mum for a while then she slowly said, Vedh, Will you marry me?
    Tomorrow??

What?? He asked with a face full of shock…

You are my wish. You’re always in my prayer. I’ve never wished for anything else in my whole life except you, I seriously want you to be mine forever, she said it in a I-love-you-somuch sorta tone…

Hey butterfly, I’m glad that atleast now, you choose me over your mom. But don’t worry gal, tum jaise chidkoo ho he pata liya tho your mom won’t be a tough task, he said with a naughty wink…

I donno, I just wanna marry you, she said it with a tensed face…

Relax gal, mein hoo nah so no worries. You need a tight sleep with vedh’s dream. So bye for now, good night, love you, saying this he left the place…
    ********************************************************************************************

Though Jonarthan kept himself busy but his mind become restless webbing plans on how to approach meenakshi. He hesitated initially then obliquely asked Daniel about meenakshi and got some subtle hint about her. He thought of waiting patiently for daniel’s marriage celebration to settle.
    ******************************************************************************************
    Meenakshi wasn’t suffering from high fever or any other illness, still she couldn’t sleep. The pain actually was nestling in her heart. She tossed and turned but sleep refuses to come. The barriers she had erected[​IMG] in her mind were falling fast. She couldn’t take any more of her thoughts.

And no matter how fiercely she admonished her brain to quit thoughts about Jonarthan, but she couldn’t put it out of her mind so easily. Tears were jailed in her eyes. She felt herself as a fine feather whining over her husband’s disappearance and sudden comeback. Her past is chasing her badly. Her heart and mind now are overruled by her bitter memories.

Journey To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

3 people like this.

2. niranjanacool37

niranjanacool37 Silver IL'ite

wow .. at last good confession :).. gr8 one!

3. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

wow angellic.. i m reading this story only from friday. and believe me it is superb..i love bhumi character a lot. it really reminded me of my school friend. she was same like her and it was joy to be her around.
    i dint commented in each of your episode as i was just reading one after another.
    you are super cool writer and great story. and the twist and turns are fab..
    now pls post next episode soon....thanks dear...

4. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Awesome one. Thanks for such a lengthy episode. Very eager to know the reason for their split up.

5. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

hello where are you dear....pls post next episode...we are eagerly waiting waitingsmiley