1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part XVIII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part XVIII

He gave a plastic smile to titli…

Titli felt very bad. She never expected her most awaited day to turn this way…

hey, who is she? Asked swara…

My girl, but not anymore, he replied flatly.

Hey stop saying so yaar, not you atleast. It was your idea which helped me to make up with my guy. Kya hua? (what happened??) Ideas only for others, self usage ke liye nahi kya? (Not for self usage huh?) She asked.

My ideas helped you because its quite easy to understand a guy, his thoughts are easily predicable but it’s not the same with gals. You gals are so unpredictable and understanding a gal is something next to impossible that’s why we guys are left helpless, he said it flatly…

Why are you trying to understand a gal? why don’t you try to understand her love for you, all her moves will be transparent & crystal clear then…aur itna girls ka philosophy matt jaad yaar (don’t talk too much about girl’s philosophy), she said…

Vedh and swara fixed their gaze on titli in a creepy way and were deeply engaged in their conversation, titli noticed that. She was finding it hard to catch on their conversation. Then tweety and titli along with shri, rajiv, harish moved themselves to the other end of the stage and started their convo regarding college life and life after college stuffs.

Now vedh was quite ill at ease seeing her acting all buddy buddy with his other friends avoiding eye contact with him…

Hey don’t you think girls with boyfriends should leave some clue to other guys. See here, I've noticed many guys looking at you. Many might have dreamt of having you in their life. Not their fault & not your fault either. But it’s quite unfair as their feelings are in vain because you already have a boyfriend, so you won’t give them a damn. So ethically you are right but I want a good stead for them, said vedh…

Hmm, so you wanna know whether your girl has a boyfriend or not, right? She asked.

I know she has, he replied dropping his head down.

After sometime, vedh found the entire group vanished out of his slight. He took a quick dekko around the stage; he couldn’t find her anywhere so he rushed towards trishna.

Where is she? Asked vedh impatiently.

You’re so scatty. How can you be so witless? You met your gal after so long time. She was looking at you, waiting for you to approach her but you proved yourself super smart by ignoring her and kept yourselves busy with other gals, said trishna, punching him on his head for his mistake.

Ouch! Do you think she wants me to approach her? Asked vedh, scratching his head…

Now, you lost your chance. Go and continue your golu-molu chat with swara and tiara. They are more important nah. Arre, I called you atleast then you should have come and had few words with her nah, said trishna in anger.

Uday, see how she is carping at me? Said vedh, shifting his eyes towards uday.

Don’t you think she was right? uday said playfully.

You will make yourself a good husband bro, said vedh patting him on his back.

Hey don’t take my words seriously. Well, I guess they might be resting in their rooms. Just check it out buddy, Said uday with a soft smile.

There you go. That’s the difference between the two. Trishna see. How men react? Though he criticized me but ultimately he had a solution to my problem. You gals are always a fanciful, troublesome creature, said vedh.

Now, stop wasting your time debating on who is best. Girls vs boys session tho baad me bhi ho sakta hai (we can have this boys vs gals session later), said trishna…

Yeah, you got a point, saying this, running his fingers through his hair, he walked out of the stage and went upstairs scanning through the rooms.

He heard the chit chat sound of shri so he slowly sneaked into that room. He saw shri, rajiv, shivam, nandhu, harish happily chatting with each other.

He nodded his head slowly and went ahead in search of them.
    ********************************************************************************************
    I shouldn’t have come here yaar. How stupid of me to think I was the only flower in his garden. He shattered my heart, said titli with tears…

I would have slapped him if he was alone. I seriously didn’t wanna create a scene in the stage you know, said tweety in utter derision…

Vedh saw a room door half open. He sat on his knee and slowly peeped inside the room.

He saw titli in the corner of the bed facing the other side while tweety in the chair spitting out her anger.

I don’t wanna stay here anymore, just inform trishna that we need to leave, titlisaid downheartedly, crossing her arms and lowering her head. …

Hearing this, he entered into the room without warning. His sudden entry to the room startled the gals.

Knock before you come, said tweety in a scornful tone…

I’m sorry, he said regretfully.

Just convey the message to trishna that we are leaving, said tweety stiffly.

Chill yaar, stay calm. I will get back to you later…

kya hua titli (what’s up titli), your boyfriend can’t stay without you for even a day huh, he asked in a joyful way, hiding his curiosity to hear her response…

No response from her…

Itna jaldi ja rahi ho mujhe chodke (leaving me so soon), he asked with a half smile. Titli turned her head quickly towards him, looking into his eyes for what he meant by that…

I mean trishna ko chodke, wait for one more day nah please. Vaise bhi, you always disappoint us by leaving us suddenly, said vedh sadly…

Titli still looking at him thinking about thousands of he loves me, he loves me not stuffs spinning around in her mind…

Sorry yaar tweety, I know you are damn angry with me but I’m extremely sorry for my deed, he said in an apologetic tone…

That’s alright vedh, said tweety with a convincing smile…

Ok, I’m Sorry. I know I behaved bit strangely on the stage by ignoring you gals but Its kinda tit for tat, he said looking at titli…

Titli squinted her eyes and her brows furrowed into a question mark…

What? Now don’t look at me that way ok. You were also wrong to leave me without a word, was that not a kinda ignorance? Asked vedh…

Oh!! Hmm, Ok fine. I’m sorry bus. NO more hard feelings, replied titli with a warm smile.

Vedh smiled back…

Accha, vedh who is your senorita? She asked as she wanted to hear from him. Tweety grinned naughtily and patted her shoulder for that question…

Hmm, my senorita, the smile on his face lost its glow and said I think she disturbs you too huh. Well, she is not mine anymore & saying this, he left the place.

Hmm, maybe she might have dumped him. He challenged you nah. Good, he deserves this, said tweety to check her reaction.

Shut up yaar. Don’t say anything like this in front of him ok, He is already upset. You were so rude to him, I didn’t personally like the way you yelled at him, she said without a breathe.

Ok, relax my girl. I’m sorry to yell at your guy, said tweety smilingly.

That's ok, I sorry too for taking his side, she replied…

Come let’s go and find who that senorita was, saying this, she playfully dragged her, they walked downstairs. They looked around and saw him sitting alone in one corner.

Tweety and titli arranged their chairs next to him. Titli sat with her elbows on the table, her face in her hand looking at him plaintively for a while. He caught her looking at him as if she wanted to speak. He smiled without looking at her and then folded his arms on his chest, looked into her eyes.

His look was fixed on her eyes. Titli parted her eyes away from his; he could notice her lips curved in a small smirk. Tweety was watching their act every keenly…

Vedh, I’m sorry for being so rude to you. But I hope she is not your senorita, tweety whispered in his ears. Titli heard that and nervously biting her lower lips with her front teeth, she smiled coyly.

Does she love me? She heard it but not reacting as she usually does. She is blushing instead, what’s going on in her mind? Was she waiting for me to start? He thought in his mind…

Titli’s mob buzzed with a tone “aisa kyu hota hai bar bar, kya isko he ketne hai pyaar…

This tone brought an endless stream of sweet memories in front of his eyes. He was completely lost in his thoughts…

It was Bhumi on the other end…

Hey bhumi, how was your day? She asked happily.

Very happy without you, did you meet him? kuch cute scene hua tum dono ke beech? (Did any cute scene happened between you two) She asked curiously…

He is sitting next to me; will talk to you in person, she whispered very softly,

Oh wow!!! hmm, dono together, hay hay romantic moment huh, she said with a roguish grin…

Chup baith pagali, tweety bhi hai humare saath (shut up gal, tweety is with us), she replied in a mildly higher pitch. She realized that she was louder than usual.

Oops!!! sorry, excuse me saying this she went apart to continue her chat with bhumi…

Kya chal raha hai vedh? (What’s going on vedh?) asked tweety mischievously with a wicked grin.

Nothing yaar bus aise hi (nothing dear, as usual) he replied giving her a creepy smile…

Kab se tum titli ko hi dekh rahe the (since long you were staring at her)…senorita ki yaad aagayi kya? (Thinking of senorita?) Kahi titli tho nahi tumari senorita? (is she your senorita), She asked expressing a doubt on her face…

Arre nahi yaar bus yuhi, he said shyly…

Accha? She questioned without agreeing to what he said…

Kya yaar, meri senorita mujhse jyada tume disturb kar rahi hai, I guess (my senorita is disturbing you a lot more than me), he said..

Nah not me huh, but titli madly wanted to know who that senorita is? Said tweety…

Hey tomorrow after marriage, can you gals join us in our Lonavala trip? he asked to change the topic…

Lets see yaar, not a problem from my end, but need to ask titli…if she is fine than I’m ok with it, she replied…

Hey tweety, titli has a boyfriend nah? He asked slowly with lots of hesitation.

Tweety furrowed her brows in response, confused.

Hey I’m back; titli whispered patting her shoulder suddenly.

Aagayi secret bathe karke?? (back after a secret convo huh) Asked tweety.

Titli agreed quietly and responded her with a soft smile spread across her lips.

Accha vedh, you look quite happy with those girls on the stage . Who are they? Your new gfs huh. BOGO offer kya?? News gals aa gaye tho hume bol gaye nah? (with the entry of new girls, you forgot us completely) titli queried…

Arre Ms butterful, you always doubt me alot huh. I think you just saved a bad impression about me, first erase that crap. I know its my fault to make you think that way. Even in School days, you had such doubt about me and trishna right? Actually, we were good friends but when you asked me I simply said yes, purely for fun that’s it. You gals might have judged me as a cheap, flirto kinda guy right. For your kind information, I’m not one of that kind, he said in a convincing manner.

Seriously?? titli asked half jokingly with a raised brows.

You don’t trust me right. Swara and tiara, they are trishna’s cousin and my friend that’s it and vaise bhi swara already has a bf, he justified…

His justification made her heart light. Then his friends joined them and they all had their dinner together.

Its 11:30, all went back to their room to sleep.

Titli felt very happy that vedh was not what she thought him of. Tweety fell asleep. But titli was finding hard to sleep so she slowly walked through the empty hallway. She went to the open terrace to kill her time. She saw someone facing the other side, smoking. Covering her nose with her hanky, she leaned slightly to see who the person was. To her surprise, she noticed that it was vedh in the deep thought holding a lit cigarette between his fingers…

Hey vedh, not yet slept? She asked, covering her nose…

Vedh shivered and turned around his face to her, shock plastered on his face as he heard her.

Ahem ahem, he coughed as he didn’t expect her there. I’m sorry, saying this; he quickly dropped the cigarette on the ground and covered it with his shoes. He was quite startled with her presence. Darting the air away, he said hey…what’s up? Sooyi nahi?

You smoke? She asked throwing a dirty look…

Kya yaar, mobile me poochthi tho I would have said No but ab tum ne dekh liya mujhe smoke karte hue (now that you saw me smoking) what you expect me to say? Ok ask the same question tomorrow, I will answer in your favor, he said half jokingly..

Very funny. You said I judged you wrongly. But now when I thought you were not that bad you proved me wrong again, anyways, good night saying this she turned and started walking away from him…

Hey wait. I want to say something to you? Can I have a couple of mins? He requested.

She turned her head, looked at him angrily & declined by turning her head from side to side.

Please, he requested in a sympathic tone…

What? What you wanna say? Well, I don’t like talking to a smoker you know, She said making some faces…

You really wanted to know who my senorita is, he asked looking into her eyes…

She smiled biting her lower lips and then vedh continued but you don’t like to talk to me as I’m a smoker right…

Ok fine, jo bolna hai jaldi se bolo (whatever you wanna say, say it quickly), she said looking down at her wrist watch…

Hmm, actually we were neither friends nor stranger but a friendly enemy were we. She is very beautiful and her beauty lies in her eyes. She is quite short tempered gal, lose her temper very quickly, that’s what I loved the most. She is very smart & very impressive but its damn tough to impress her. I think she likes me but hate to confess it and I love her but failed to propose her, saying these he paused and took a deep breath….

Titli felt her heart beating faster. She was relating herself with the girl. Hmm, so who is she? She asked eagerly waiting for his reply, biting her nails nervously…

He too was experiencing the same nervousness and felt short of words... he paused for a moment and again took a deep breath to overcome the anxiety.

There came one aunty. Hey what are you doing? Asked trishna’s aunty…

Oh freak!!! He said to himself…
    hey aunty, what’s up, he asked hiding away the uneasiness…

What are you doing? She enquired…

Planning to run away and get married, replied vedh with a straight face…

What? The aunty and titli asked simultaneously.

Ok ok, chillax. I was just kidding, he replied and gave her the most mischievous grin…

She started walking ahead with a smile.

Good night aunty, he said, pinching her cheeks playfully but looking at titli…

Good night vedh, replied titli without turning back…

After few steps, she turned back and saw him looking at her with his arms folded across the chest and leg loosely crossed throwing a smile…

Good night titli, he replied with a half smile and joined her…

Both went to their rooms. The night turned sleepless for them and were disturbed by the same thoughts spinning around in their head…

Next day, vedh woke up earlier
    much before uday and trishna too and was in a white shirt and dark navy blue denim jeans. Walking around the stage searching for titli…

Titli came out of her room sometime later, he saw her in a white and olive green anarkali suit…He smiled, looking at her…

Titli though caught him looking at her but she acted as if unnoticed…

Hey butterfly, good morning, he said with a broad smile…

Ehem ehem, she replied…

Ok fine, I quit smoking. Atleast now you can talk to me nah, he asked.

Slowly nodding her head up and down, Hmm, if you don’t mind, Can you continue the conversation that was left incomplete yesterday; she said staring deeply into his eyes, biting her lower lips coyly.

His eyes widened and his heart beat accelerated with excitement…

Harsh interrupted him, hey man looking smart huh, he said…

Vedh smashing his fist into the palm of his hand said thanks buddy with a fake smile…

Sorry did I disturb you? he asked looking at his expression…

No no not at all, he replied…

Hey tweety said that they are also joining us for the trip. Tho party ka kya hoga? (what will happen to our party then?), he said with disappointment.

Wait wait, What party harish?? Asked titli staring at vedh…

Oh freak, not again, said vedh banging his forehead on his hand…

So you drink huh?? Asked titli…

Vedh kept mum, scratching his head for some answer…

Sorry, I’m not coming and btw, you guys enjoy your party to the core, saying this she left the place…

Vedh planned to propose her but things went extremely wrong from his end that he couldn’t open his mouth…

*******************************************************************************************
    Titli and tweety left the place after marriage. Titli didn’t spoke a word to him.

Titli reached her place at around 6:30 in the evening…

Hey what’s up? Love birds finally mil gaye? bhumi asked…

No yaar, he is not my kinda guy. He flirts with gals, he smokes, he drinks, he does all bad things. How can I love such a person? said titli with disappointment…

Arre that’s ok yaar. Smoking and drinking are quite common these days. Relax girl, said bhumi…

Accha, what if your partner is not a teetotaler, she asked.

I won’t give up huh, I will make him a teetotaler if he is not the one, she replied cooly...

I’m not like you, so I need to think, she replied and went to her room…

Her mom called her as usual and enquired her about her journey to pune. Then her mom asked about her return to Chennai.

Titli was still for a while, Then she replied i’ll be in Chennai after my training, so don’t worry mom…

That’s my girl, love you, and how is bhumi? she asked…

She is fine, mom, replied titli.

You sound quite dull today. Is everything alright? She asked…

Yeah mom, just now returned from pune. Dint get a nice sleep there. Will be fine with a tight sleep at night, she replied in a convincing tone.

Ok ma, bye, take care, love you, will call you tomorrow, she said...

Ok mom, gud night love you too, saying this she hung up the call…

Transfer in three month is not at all possible, as danial said. why did you say so? bhumi asked…

No yaar, I came here just for him. Now as I know, he is not my kinda guy. I don’t wanna live here anymore. I will quit my job if needed. Nothing is stationery everything changes so are our heart and priorities. Maybe I’m not the one for him. He deserves someone who can accept him the way he is, which I couldn’t, she said...

But you can give him a chance yaar, said bhumi.

You don’t know him, he takes things for granted. He is very easy going kinda guy. He cant change and I cant accept him this way for sure. I’m looking for a man who is devoid of bad habits. You know, I hated smokers and drinkers since I was little. I cant change myself. Neither I can compromise nor i can force him, she replied…

So do you think you can accept someone else in his place? She asked

Journey To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

10 people like this.

2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Nice post angelic. Thank you for posting. I was waiting eagerly to read this episode.

1 person likes this.
  3. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

great dear. Really Enjoyed :) Waiting for next one :)

1 person likes this.
  4. mithra3412

mithra3412 Platinum IL'ite

thnks dear Angel :) :)

cute lovebirds naa ;-)

1 person likes this.
  5. nalinidiv

nalinidiv Platinum IL'ite

as usual another great episode.. eagerly waiting for the next part

1 person likes this.
  6. induarc2013

induarc2013 Bronze IL'ite

g8... lovely episode..mademydaysmiley

1 person likes this.
  7. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Nice post... Waiting for next post angel...

1 person likes this.
  8. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Hi angellic nice episode...:yes: but he still thinks that daniel is her bf when he will know the truth?.. very interesting story.. waiting for the next part..

1 person likes this.
  9. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Angellic. good one

1 person likes this.
  10. drjobs2009

drjobs2009 Platinum IL'ite

As usual nice episode angellic.. waiting for the next post...

1 person likes this.