1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of love…Part VIII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

The journey of love…Part VIII

Both the girls together opened the gift...It was three tickets to Falguni pathek’s consent @ Centre One, vashi…

Wow, that’s so sweet of him nah, said tweety looking at titli…

Titli too felt the same, but she nodded her head with disappointment…

How did he know that you love
    FALGUNI PATHEK?? Asked tweety…

Its all Trishna’s plan to distract me, saying this she tore the tickets into pieces…

Titli was missing her mom so badly. Its been a week, mom didn't call me once…maybe she’s busy with her work, thought titli…

***************************************************************************************************
    Meenakshi’s health negligence resulted in heart attack (a major block in one of the main artery). She underwent an Angioplasty in Bangalore. Everything happened so fast and suddenly that it’s hard for her to even believe. She had no time to react.

Now for the first time, she wished to have her husband near her, holding her hands, supporting her as he did during titli’s birth. But as usual, it’s only the tears that supported her at this moment too. She swallowed all the pains and didn't inform about it to titli. As Titli is too sensitive and also she gonna have her board exam soon. So she didn't wanna make her daughter worry by talking about her health issues.

Titli was unaware of the health issues her mom faced in Bangalore. Her mom returned after ten days. Titli didn't talk to her as she was angry with her for not calling her and also for not wishing her on her b’day. Her mom placed her gift on the table. It was a gold chain with a heart pendant.

Titli ignored the gift and turned her face to the other end. Meenakshi felt so hurt by her coldness that tears began to fall from her eyes. Quickly, she looked down at the floor in a pathetic attempt to hide her tears. Then she wiped them off hasitly. She was facing a tough time to explain her situation to titli. She cleared her throat and gave her busy schedule @ Bangalore as an excuse and asked her to accept her apology by holding her ears in a childish way and then she took her to Juhu beach, which was titli’s fav destination spot, so as to make her happy …

***************************************************************************************************

School prelims were finished. They all got their hall tickets too. It’s their farewell the next day. Both the girls were planning to wear saree. Titli opted for a white designer saree while tweety opted for light pink one…

Both the girls in saree, walking slowing on the way to their school. Titli saw trishna talking with vedh. Titli stopped for a while and was about to turn back to take some other route. But before she does, vedh saw her…

Hey, hii wait pretty gals, hmm, tweety looking very pretty in this white saree huh, he said...

Titli gave him a dead stare…

She is in pink saree not white, titli replied…

Oh yeah, what to do, its all white & white around me, he replied…

Hey, do I really look pretty or not? Vo tho batha (atleast tell me that) interrupted tweety…

Tweety you look awesome, but saree ka color kuch aur hota tho aur bhi accha hota (it would have been better if the saree color was something other then pink) bcoz somebody hates pink u know, he said looking at titli…

Hmm, I can hear that vedh, replied titli…

Oh!!! Titli tum bhi ho, I’m so sorry, I didn't recognize you…You look like my sisterrrrrr’s….

Titli furrow her brows in anger…

Ok, ok!!!!Calm down, I mean to say, you look like my sister’s friend, he said with a naughty grin…

Which sister? I don’t remember you having any sister, she interrogated…

Arre all Indian's are my bro and sis wali sister…Hope you got that, he replied…

Tweety started giggling…Titli too couldn't control her grin looking at his funny face…

I can see that smile, Ms Butterfly… he said with a wink…

She started stepping ahead with her head dropped down holding a smile…

Hey butterfly, white butterfly looks pretty but colorful hota tho aur bhi accha hota, (it would have been better if it was colorful) he said…

She replied nothing and left the place…

Hey we gonna have our farewell on this Friday. Do walk on this way ok. I want you girls to see me in ma new blazer, he requested…

Tweety winked at him showing her thumbs up…

Girls enjoyed their farewell and returned home late in the evening…

It was Friday, Titli wanted to go but something was stopping her. Maybe her mom’s words or maybe her attitude but tweety came rushing to her home, come lets go…she ordered…

Hmm??? Where?? She asked with I'm least bothered kinda attitude…

Arre, didn't you remember? Aaj OLPS ka farewell hai…Come lets go, we are late already, she said…

What are we going to do on "OLPS" farewell? We are done with our farewell right. So now its time to get back to studies, titli replied…

Oh god!!! This girl nah Arrr…Chal yaar, don’t waste my time…Harish is waiting for me, come nah please, she requested…

Hmm, ok ok!!! only for you and harish . Not for that stupid vedh seriyaa, she said…

Thank god!!! vedh will understand, she said with a wink…

Then I’m not coming, replied titli…

Ok ok!!! you are coming for harish and me only and not for vedh...Happy'ya, now come, she said…

Then titli changed herself to traditional wear. It was a colorful umbrella suit with white base…

Looking at titli’s colorful wear…

Wow, hmm is this colorful suit for vedh?? asked tweety…

She gave a cold stare…

Ok, ok!!! I won’t talk about vedh, she said…

Both the girls, on the way crossing the ground, they saw a group of guys chatting, all dressed up in perfect formals. Titli noticed a guy facing the other side in white blazer which looks odd among the group as rest all were in black and blue…

Come nah, harish will be in that group only, said Tweety…
    Wait wait…who is that guy in white? Odd one out nah, asked titli…

Come nah lets see.

They both neared the group. Harish saw tweety so he excused himself away from the group and joined them.

Harish, Looking cool huh, said titli…

Hey you look so fat, you motu, said tweety tinkling him for fun…

He was convincing her stating the blazer was of thicker material…

Their conversation was on, but titli was still wondering who that guy in white. Looking at her, tweety asked harish, hey who is that guy in white??

Vedh, called harish…

Yeah man, give me a sec, saying this settling the conversation that was going on among the group…He turned with a smile…

Titli was blinkless for a while, looking at him wearing white blazer with black t-shirt inside and jeans, she thought that he wore white just for her …

Hello my colorful butterfly…kya baath hai, aaj butterfly holi kel kar aaye hai kya, he asked with a smile…

Tweety and harish burst out laughing…

Yeah, butterfly turned colorful and someone got bleached I guess, she said with a smile…

My sanorita said that I look handsome in white, so I’m in white…he replied…

Hearing this, titli’s smile faded and her face turned red in anger…

Vedh noticed that and he was enjoying that to the core...

The conversation went on for a while and then both the girls were back to their home…

It was 14th feb…In the evening, while returning from HAPPY HOME she saw vedh talking with sri. She just hide herself behind a tree and heard their convo…Just curious enough to know who that senorita was?

She heard sri asking something about senorita… “Hey aaj teri sanorita ko gift kya dega? (What r you gonna gift your sanorita) asked sri...

Nothing, he replied…

What? But why? Asked sri…

Not now, I guess she needs to concentrate on her studies. I don’t want her to divert her mind away from her studies that to because of me. I will propose her on our Result day. I know very well, she will be topping the class. I will make her happy with my gift on that day, he replied…

Hearing this, titli felt heartbroken and went back to her home crying…

Hey what happen? Why are you looking so upset asked tweety…

He really loves that sanorita and I guess, that sanorita is Trishna, she replied…

I don’t think there is any sanorita and trishna, Eww, chance he nahi…said tweety…

Actually he talks with all the girls like this only, it’s me who misunderstood him, she said sadly...

No yaar...Ok fine, listen, will ask harish to find that mystery girl? You don’t worry ok…said tweety

She consoled her but titli was very much upset for her love didn't turn the way she wished…

Tweety told harish to ask vedh about sanorita and get back to her with the info…

Harish asked vedh abt sanorita but vedh told him that he will be introducing her to all on the Result day as that’s the day he had already planned to propose her.

Hearing this, titli was completely scattered. She couldn't concentrate on her studies. But then she remembered her challenge with vedh so she started focusing more on her studies. She tried her level best to avoid him to the max…

Exams started. Titli gave her best and so was tweety, sri, vedh. After exams, vedh went to his native place so was tweety…

Her mom was quite worried about titli as she is very close or kinda addicted to her mom. Strange thoughts about her health kept on disturbing her. So she decided to stay away from titli so that titli won’t feel the pain when if in case something bad happens to her…

She took her admission in St. Mary School, Chennai, without her knowledge. She didn't tell this before as this would upset her. Ticket to Chennai was confirmed a week after her board exam. When her mom told this to her, titli was in tears with a big NO, but her mom convinced her.

Her mom advised her to pack her bags and get ready for the journey. Titli packed her clothes & was looking for the key. While searching the key in her mom’s wardrobe, she came across her mom’s medical file.

Reading the file stating some unheard medical terms (Myocardial infarction) made her heart beat fast. She found a term Heart attack in the bracket which made her froze in shock, her eyes remained still, tears started rolling down the cheeks in its own accord and sadness was choking her throat…

She cried the whole day. She prayed with tears.
    She believe in God alot so she kept her mom's health problem under HIS feet. She very well understand what kinda thoughts her mom might be going through. So although, she wanted to be with her mom but she didn't wanna make her mom upset by saying NO to her decision, so for her mom's happiness, she was all set to move to chennai.

She wished to meet all her friends esp. Vedh and tweety for one last time. But her luck failed. Cursing her fortune, she left Mumbai with heavy heart...

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/242208-the-journey-love-part-vii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/241482-the-journey-love-part-vi.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/240542-the-journey-love-part-v.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239705-the-journey-love-part-iv.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/239096-the-journey-love-part-iii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/238043-the-journey-love-part-ii.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/237171-the-journey-love-part-i.html

Journey To be continued…

With love,
    Angellic :)

3 people like this.

2. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Good Episode Angel!!!! Do post the next one soon!!!

1 person likes this.
  3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is so sad that titli had to leave mumbai....

so she came to know what had happened to her in bangalore...

1 person likes this.
  4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Nice episode.
    Waiting for the next post

Shanti

1 person likes this.
  5. seepra

seepra Bronze IL'ite

Nice episode.. waiting for the next...
    Wish you all a very happy new year :)

1 person likes this.
  6. drjobs2009

drjobs2009 Platinum IL'ite

Nice post Angellic.. Waiting for the next post...

1 person likes this.
  7. Amulya225

Amulya225 Gold IL'ite

Your narration is very good Angellic.. Great going.. Waiting for the next part..

1 person likes this.
  8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

so many new twists..is this vedh really loving tilti? next episode dear

1 person likes this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot vidhya :) Will get back to u soon with ma next part :)

10. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks alot for your fb Aruna ma'am :) Will get back to u soon with ma next part revealing titli's life in chennai :)