1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The JIC bug

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by CharuKaur, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

haha, true yaar, at least we enjoy everything that comes across,
    "asi sukh handa re haan"

where are you from in India ?

2. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Charu,
    So, you have a company here......I am badly bitten by this bug..........
    I always prefer to carry things in plenty for JIC.......And I used to miss the dresses which are not in my pack, it always happened.....And, I always get a frosty nose stare at my big luggage from my parents/hubby/siblings, who hate to carry much.
    And I miss all my petty things which I left at home during a journey......so, I prefer to carry everything (miniature form of all cosmetics......I use different creams/lotions/lipsticks at different time of a day).....so as my dresses are also dependent on the day-night cycle......so as the shoes.......
    And the OUTCOME is a Big pack which is hated by my accompanyments and you won't believe that I never got any chance to wear all my dresses/shoes as I prefer not to be the odd man out in my group as almost everybody wear the same dress from morning-night during an outing........
    And now this habit of mine is most hated by my dearest hubby who has to bear with it............
    regards.

3. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

hey dear Abha
    I am a hard core Chandigarhian :)
    how abt you? In US on some project?
    Lets keep in touch!

Love
    Charu..

4. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Dear Anandchitra

I have no reason to disagree with you that most of our behavioural characteristics are coz of our upbringing!
    and i heartily appreciate your outlook of donating one and buying anew!

Must i say, this is definitely a brilliant forum to learn words of wisdom as well! :clap

Thanks
    Charu..

5. CharuKaur

CharuKaur Senior IL'ite

Dear Shanvy
    Thanks for peeping in..
    i too keep in a lot of medicines handy as it is pretty difficult to identify similar salts here in America. But back home, its quite a support - everything is relatively easily available.

Good day!
    Charu..