1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

The Inimitable Ranjan

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sln, Jan 20, 2020.

1. sln

sln Finest Post Winner

Dear Thygarajan,
    Thanks.Life is a journey with problems to solve,lessons to learn and most of all experiences to enjoy.It is a pleasure or relief depending on the situation to unbosom your heart to the fellow travellers.
    Regards SLN

2. satchitananda

satchitananda Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It is indeed so rare to find such exceptional bosses. Have yet to come across one such.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing your working experience. I worked for 36 years in Bombay ina Pharmaceutical Company and had many bosses who were all very good. Joined as a Typist and through my boss got promotion S Steno though I had not given exam for Steno. I Was surprised when I got promotion as Senior Assistant through our Vice President as I was not a graduate and also did not know about accounting. Had to look after bank reconciliation of the whole Company.

4. sln

sln Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji,
    This shows that merit was recognised.Years back I met a gentleman,just a graduate promoted as the MD of a multinational company.The qualification barriers are generally imposed only at the entry level.
    Regards.Sln

iyerviji likes this.
  5. sln

sln Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,
    Years have passed but the memory lingers.Knowledge and trust are the two pillars of boss-junior relationship.I have many such instances with Ranjan which I have not chronicled for want of space and to avoid testing the patience of readers.
    Regards
    SLN

satchitananda likes this.