1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Great Indian Laughter Challenge -II Back from 24th February

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chandni, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Semifanals of Great Indian Laughter Challange

After 3 months of the second laughter series (about 12 episodes), now The Great Indian Laughter Challange has started the semifinal rounds. The best of them are performing. Khayali and Rajkumar (with his monkey Rancho) have won in the Semi-Final 1 of the Great INdian Laughter show. The deserved it! I loved the sedond semifinal too today. All the 4 contentstants were too good!!! I had a great laugh and a 1 hour full entertainment. Looking forward to Semifinal 3 of The Great Inidan Laughter show next week. :clap

2. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Mega Final results of The Great Indian Laughter Challange - II

Today they will be telecasting the mega finals results of The Great Indian Laughter Challange - Part II on Star One.
    My Favorite is Rancho the monkey and Rajkumar the comedian. His Art is too good and he puts life into his puppet monkey. I voted for Rancho and Rajkumar and am keeping fingers crossed that they should win as I want to see more of them.

Who are your favorites out of Khayali, Rancho, Dr. Tushar, Ali Hasan, Rajiv Nigam, Rauf Lala and Pratap Faujdar (I hope thats all the contestants of the finalle)