1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Final Adieu - Part 9 (Final)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iswaryadevi, Apr 11, 2011.

1. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a ton for such a detailed feedback. You made my day :bowdown

I am so glad you stayed wil me till the end of the series. Please keep coming :)

2. iswaryadevi

Hi Kavitha,

Nowhere have I said that the 9 year old boy also becomes a serial killer. I just left it to the readers imagination. So, dont worry :thumbsup

Thank you so much for liking my story and your comments :bowdown Please keep coming...

3. iswaryadevi

Dear Sridharji,

Thank you so much sir for always encouraging me till the end of the series. I know how much busy you are, but still you were with me till the end. I cant thank you enough for your continous support and motivation Sir :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Thank you sir for your wonderful comments.

4. iswaryadevi

Thanks a ton Godschild for staying with me till the end :bowdown Please keep coming dear :)

5. iswaryadevi

Dear Saras,

Thanks a ton dear for staying with me till the end. Am very glad you liked my story. Regarding the second epilogue, I am so sorry you didn't like it. Book publish panrardhu-lam enakey romba over-a theriyudhu :hide:

Once again, thanks dear for your wonderful comments :bowdown Please keep coming

6. iswaryadevi

Thank you once again dear for your wishes and comments :bowdown

7. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot Malar for liking my story and staying with me till the end :bowdown

8. VaishuRaji

VaishuRaji Silver IL'ite

Dear Ice
    The story was simply wonderful.:cheers I know that I am commenting too late but I just read the complete story now. It was nail biting till the end. Simply marvelous. I just have a small doubt :hide: . If the nine year old is Sagar's son, then Madhu must be a relative of his. I remember you mentioning the lady(considering it to be Asheetha) telling her husband that Your brother spoiled him for the few years he stayed with us . SO my conclusions are either son mentioned in epilogue 2 is not Asheetha and Sagar's son. OR the cousin who stayed with him must be the nephew of Sagar. Pls correct me if I am wrong. :hide:
    Once again Hats off to a suspense thriller :hatsoff

9. iswaryadevi

Thank you very much for your fb VaishuRaji... :bowdown

The kid is actually Madhu's nephew... Remember there was a part in TFA part 6 like this...

ey, what happened Ash?"

"While framing the script of this story, I thought of making Kathir record all the killings and present it to his nephew. You know, it was so interesting to frame such thrillers then. But now I just can't believe it is happening for real"

It is to be understood that Ash mentioned this idea to Naresh who also told Madhu. So, Madhu had dutifully done the same. Hope it is clear now :)

10. VaishuRaji

VaishuRaji Silver IL'ite

Thank you for the reply. I did remember that part. Guess i did not make my question clear. Is the Madhu's nephew related to Asheetha or Sagar in any way?
    Thanks again