1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Curious Case of Pencil Case !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by parineetha, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Finally read it all. What a wonderful meaningful snippet written in best humorous way. Loved reading. With this snippet, you have made an everlasting imprint on my heart. :clap

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Neetu,

This is the curious case of kamalji reading all the FB's whuich i dont normally, bcs i was also curious to know what others felt of this wonderful blog.

u write less, but what u write is superb. u are one of the finest writers that i have come across, u know how to wrap a message so well in a story, that u have readers lapping and wnating moer.

Just good good, and just a request, post more posts. it will make snippets more interesting.

Regards

kamal

The scala also can tell the pencilla, that one another use of mine, is giving a good whack on the bums to the kids who misbehave in school.HAHA

2 people like this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! True as long as we are happy with what we are doing, others judgements don't matter/ We should stop fretting whether about what others think about us and what we do.Wildly imaginative thread.

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Well written Parineetha,

Tell your pencilla that there are people like me who never attempt to paint anything without her - I need her to do my base work :)

Nice write up, enjoyed reading it.

1 person likes this.
  5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Nice write up Neetu. Reminded of 'vivadha medai' in my school in Srirangam during the annual Day function in 1954 where an imaginary conversation took place between pencil, rubber , eraser and fountain pen with more or less similar dialogues prepared by our Maths teacher. A tall slim girl took the role of pencil, a chubby little boy enacted the rubber and I don't remember who took the role of blade.
    In those days the idea was much appreciated by one and all. Neetu , you have made me 60 years younger.
    I don't know whether future generation with laptops and wrist tops do still need pencils or their fingers will do all the magic.
    Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  6. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Neetu,

Beautiful one....too too good...at first I was confused thinking what is it about..then read again from start...I really enjoyed this one Neetu...how could you think so creatively ??? :wink: liked the message in the end..so true...very nice one :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  7. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG!

Sorry about all that…Trust me, I did not find anything abusive or offensive in your response.
    So you don’t have to feel bad about it. I’m gona ask you to come as soon as possible to write the same response again..It’s an order waitingsmiley...pls

jskls and GoogleGlass like this.
  8. parineetha

Hey dear DDDDD

Long time, no see…Hope All is well hugsmiley
    Happy happy new year, next year gona be ever more special for all special reasons :)))
    Thank you! Nice to see you here

9. parineetha

Dear Kkrish

Thanks a lot for your appreciation :)

10. parineetha

Dear Viswa Sir,

What do I say? More than everything, I felt on top of the world reading the last para. You made my day with that :))))
    As I said the pencilla in us needs Rubbert, scaley, penny and sharpenerin as our parents, teachers, friends, gurus to guide us along.
    No matter what mistakes we do, big or small, parents never give up on you. They are always there to forgive and forget rubbing the bad past, giving us a second chance to rewrite it all over again. Like Kamalji said good friends are always behind to whack your back and straighten you whenever you slip-up. Teachers and role models help you grow sharpening our minds from time to time. Like instruments they play a crucial role shaping us in every stage of our life. So If I could make my family and you proud, then I’m a true pencilla.
    Thank you once again for such a beautiful feedback.

1 person likes this.