1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY - Episode 7

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 17, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 7

The pregnancy period was worth enjoying. Each and every day was something new. I had heard people saying one may vomit a lot if baby is having lots of hair. I thought may be my kid doesn’t have hair at all. I never got any vomiting. I had moring sickness. Vinod managed to cook for us. He even fed me.

It was even more happier when my inlaws came down to meet me when they heard I was pregnant. Slowly my parents came home too. Everything was back to normal. Slowly the pregnancy phase was getting more enjoyable. Both my parents / inlaws were there to support me.

If Vinod’s mom stayed with us , Mom will be at her home, else its vice versa. Vinod had strictly asked me not to work. I quit working. What more does a women need? A tension free life while hubby earns to support the needs, when everyone is loveable and taking care of me so well.

For every visit to the doctor both my Mom and Aunty (Mother in law) used to accompany. They sat with me through the entire process. When there is a kid to come then everything and every relationship becomes fine right? I was right in my aspect of understanding this as what so ever be the anger and hatred my parents had come back to me. Neither my parents or Inlaws let us down.

I failed to understand where did that hatred, caste and rationalism vanished now? Will it start immediately when the kid is born. I wished it shouldn’t be. 7th month of pregnancy was pretty tough. Slowly I started feeling the uneasiness. I had short of breath. Slowly diabetics seeped in. That was the most scariest thing. My Aunty cried a lot when I couldn’t or not allowed to eat anything like few fruits etc.

I sensed Vinod’s mother was so sensitive. It was an uncompromising love that she showered on me. I knew that was not fake. Yet, Vinod was altogether a different person. I had seen Manav and Vinod just disappearing all of a sudden. They have secretive conversations. It was not a worth to worry when so much of love was showered.

Dad and Uncle (FIL) visited us often. They stayed here for a day or two and left. We even needed a big house. We shifted to a 3BHK apartment later. Now the fight started between my parents and inlaws. Who will take care of baby and me after baby is born? Where will I be staying?

Vinod knew that this topic might bring uneasiness. Hence he was stubborn that he will not let baby and me go from there, rather as like now my parents or his can stay with us. To our surprise both the ladies instantly agreed.

That was THE day. Doctor had confirmed it will never be a normal delivery. I had to go through a C section. Baby and I was fine. I got a healthy girl baby. She was a replica of her dad. Everyone said the same. And I could see and feel Vinod’s pride.

Soon there was a naming ceremony. We named her Evelyn Deesha. Hoping and wishing caste and religion shouldn’t cause a barrier. Everything was fine. It was all too good. It was so enjoyable.

Life could never be so lovable and exciting each and every day. Both Mom and MIL shared their cooking experiences and I was their specimen for every new dish they cooked.
    Baby was getting so close with her grand mothers than me. I was only the option to feed baby. Dad was too pamper her before and after work. Rest was either my mom or MIL. They bathed her. If my mother gives vasambu as a medicine after bath my MIL will rub gold and mix that with honey and give her.

Grand dad’s visited very often. Vinod felt happy. Vinod told me once “Megha dear, what a good decision it was to stand by you for what you had decided. Its too good to see both our families together. Now yours and my parents have understood the regional stuff and they are following theirs peacefully.”

Tears fell out of my eyes. I was overwhelmed. It was too good. Vinod too found the difference.

It was after this things became serious. It was Manav’s call. He and Veena along with the kid had come here. It was as usual a crowded home. That was real fun. Should I say how it felt to be with Veena once again. I did mention she is more of my friend than my SIL (sister in law).

Finally the time came as I expected. I didn’t know the reason why. But as usual it was a serious discussion about Ranga. I sneeked into their room and heard them speak. But what I heard this time was just scary and unexpected.

It was Manav," I dont need any more of your permission to proceed with your case. Do you remember that I handled Rita's case. Now her parents have reported to another police station stating that she is missing. "

There was a long pause. "What Rita is still in there... I mean.....", Vinod was speechless.

"I could have told you all these over the phone. But, its getting more and more sensitive. Just dont panic. We should deal this somehow. The Inspector who handles this case is my close friend. We worked together on a murder case last time. He is great chap.

His name is Ashok. Now Rita's parents has approaced him for help. It seems Rita is missing for a week. Case was logged the first day itself. Ashok was not available that day. His collegue handled the case and it was handed over to him. As soon as he saw Rita's picture, he came running to me.

I met Rita's parents. I spoke to them. They said she was sent to her Uncle's home in Canada and she was staying there for last 5 years. She had come back after her graduation.

The whole mystery is that who was following her and how did they kidnap her."

"Now wait. How do you say its a kidnap...?"

"I am well certain because the person who kidnapped her had called up her parents and told that they wanted to meet you in person, else they will kill their daughter. Now, her parents didn’t know your where about and had to approach me.

They were initally shocked to hear that you were married and not in the same state. Then they knew it was not to their concern. Now the first priority was their daughter's safety.

I just don't understand one thing here, now, What does Ranga want? So does this mean he doenst know you are married? He doesnt know where you are so is he trying to capture other alternatives?

Its clueless. Now, I have given Rita's parents my number. They will call me as soon as Ranga calls in to tell the place, time and venue of the meet. The only way to secure Rita's safety is YOU HAVE TO MEET RANGA."

Vinod nodded his head. There was a long silence.

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Interesting Sapthu! I'm so glad that both parents came together to support Megha and Vinod after her pregnancy! That was indeed great!
    Now, the suspense is building up regarding Ranga, Rita et. all
    Waiting to read the next one!

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Interesting Sapthu! :thumbsup But I'm still wondering about the title with the story. I'm guessing something terrible is about to happen. Please post soon!

4. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks mathu and sofea..
    thats the twist.. title and the story.. and you will come to know i guess in 10 /11th episode..
    its a short story
    15 episodes story

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hurrayyyyy!! Megha is blessed with baby girl with support of her parents and MIL.... Why again this Rita episode....

Awaiting for the next one...

6. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

hi sapthu,,
    nice story.. going very interesting with so many twists...

7. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Interesting twist...waiting for next.

8. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice episode... Good to know that the families have united...

9. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

oh what a twist..waitibg for next

10. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Wow.. Very interesting story line.. Lets see what would happen..