1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY - Episode 6

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 14, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 6​

I was hesitant to leave home. I hugged him. While I was about to leave he pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. Just wanted to live the life with him there on.

He asked me to wait for one more week. The mechanic shed was in his name. He also told he will have to look out for a job elsewhere. He got through in campus interview and was supposed to report in Hyderabad. He told me that his mechanic shop was his passion. He wanted to close that for sometime and settle things. Meanwhile accept the job in Hyderabad and take me with him till things soothe here.

Its really going to be difficult. That was a major decision as such. Really I didn’t understand what and how much guts and brave act that was against so many odds with emotional bonding. It was just for one guy. One person who has changed my life to the core. He is the reason for which I am now. I guess life had so many ups and downs. That was too early for me to decide and elope.

In a week there were lots of preparation at home. Marriage feast and arrangements were up in the air. I was tensed. Vinod seemed so cool. He closed his shop and came up with 15 L. He traveled to Hyderabad and looked out for a home for us. Marriage was planned in Hyderabad as well.

He asked me to carry only my education certificates alone. He didn’t even wanted to wear any gold or any costly dress. I picked up my family photo graph and the day had come for me to elope. I cried and thanked everyone at home the previous night. I will be missing my Dad and Manav.

I picked up my things, was about to leave. It was already 11pm. The whole house was bright. I didn’t know what to do. How to leave? I first left the certificates near the gate. Then walked inside as if I got a call I ran outside to speak to the person. Slowly I sneaked out. I saw Vinod waiting for me in an auto. We both left. Tears filled my eyes and I chocked. I knew none expected this to happen and that too with Vinod. I knew that was the last I saw my family. I cannot meet them again all my life for what I did.

At that moment Vinod seemed a lot to me. He was the most important person then. I wanted him and just for him I could do anything. I didn’t regret the decision I took. I knew the consequences and outcome. I knew everything. Yet it was my decision and I had the freedom to take that. I did.

I didnt know what to do. It wasn't easy. And that was a big decision too. Vinod was supportive in each and every way. Marriage was arranged in a small temple. I was wearing a red saree and he came with his pant and shirt. Few of his friends accompanied us. We did get few emails first asking where we were? Then few were for abusing us and warning not to come back here after.

There was only one supportive mail. It was from my Anni (Veena). She had been so supportive. Her Mail read,

"Dear Megha,

We never expected you to do something like this. Its unexpected. And did you ever realise what will happen to your parents and brother? You left without a clue.

Where ever you are be happy and enjoy your life. But, one thing is for sure. Forget your X family filled with your brother, and parents. They are so angry on you that they will never forgive you for ever.

What ever you have done,I know you did for your happiness. Be happy and communicate with me via email if you want any thing. Best wishes.

"
    Vinod was too good to me. He helped me to find a job. He found a job for himself. We stayed in an apartment and within few days we had made many friends in the appartment.

Working and taking care of home was hectic. But, Vinod was strictly against employing a maid at home. He helped me a lot to do many house hold stuffs. Weekends were too good. Being together was just heavenly.

He never spoke about my family or his. Never even spoke about Rita. Life was home, office and me. That was his world. He did so much to me. He kept me so happy that I never missed my parents and friends.

Neighbors were of great help and understanding too. We did group shopping. Did so many puja’s and visited temples together. Vinod was not against any religion. I started loving him more and more than I loved him before.

Each and everything in life was enjoyable. It was until that day.. when a mail in his inbox read "contact me immediately - Manav".

Vinod called Manav immediately as soon as he saw the message. There were no queries about well being, but the first question was " are you guys alright? I have a bad news for you... Its about Ranga and gang.." I didnt hear the rest of the conversation.

But could sense that something has gone wrong. I just couldnt guess. A message from my brother and a weird enquiry which turned Vinod off for more than a weeks's time. Vinod didnt even share anything. It was the first time he tried hiding something from me. And I didnt get a clue either.

We were married for a year and I could sense a small depression and lack of closeness towards me. I just couldnt take it. But, everything turned back normal when I could feel the butterfly was fluttering inside my tummy and Doctor confirmed that I was pregnant..

2. radhakarthik

radhakarthik Senior IL'ite

very nice.. already waiting for the next episode :)

3. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

intersting episode...............sapthu please post next one

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Very nice episode after a long waiting period.. :) thanks Sapthu

5. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice episode... Waiting for the next one...

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

wow sapthu,so is this going to be an action packed story??

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Yeah just trying something new.. something out of the box called Romance.. you ppl gotta judge which iam better at...

8. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

wow sapthu,, great episode.. nicely going . with suspense...

9. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Interesting episode Sapthu..​

10. VaishuRaji

VaishuRaji Silver IL'ite

Worth the wait. Interesting episode Sapthu