1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY - Episode 5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 8, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Episode 5

Yet.. it was like .. "Megha, I want to ask you something. It is one major decision in our life. Listen patiently. And tell me what you want to do. I leave to decision to you.

You had taken me this far. Now its going be a huge struggle. I have explained about my parents and its a big NO. And now after your engagement with Arun, I am sure its a a Never happening thing. The last thing left to us to do is to elope. And now you will know the consequences. I can support you. I can make you study. I have enough money to keep you and our kids happy. But, you will not have any one except for me.

Will you be able to take that? can you be alone? Is it possible for you to accept and agree to live that kind of a life? I seriously dont understand! Our beloved one will hate us. What not! Now tell me what should we do?

I have met Manav many a times before I could even know you. In fact, he took Rita's issue personally to search for her when things went wrong. Now he knew that I had another girl friend before you, do you think he will stand by you?

Megha.. good for what decision you took. Its going be a pain for us to forget. But time is the best healer. I know we can make it. Rather than making our loved ones suffer I wish all should end well. I am very much open for all your decisions. I lost one in my life. And I will give a try to have you in my life.. if things are not favourable I know that it couldnt be handled. I leave the choice to you now."

I was speechless. It was because of me all these happened. I was in my own world, in my own world of judging people. Had bad and that worse that was. I was really impatient and didnt have the sense to understand. Atleast had I given some time and ears to spare to listen , I wouldnt be in this state.

I cried and cried. As usual, Vinod got off the car and started smoking. He stood outside for a very long time. I got a call from my Anni and she enquired when I will be back home. I informed car tyre had a puncture and still working on to fix it. Anni asked me to come home early as Arun's sisters and parents are coming over home today to take me to the jewellery shop tomorrow now. They wanted to take some suggestions on the designs. As I finished with Anni, I saw Vinod looking at me. I understood he was still waiting for my response.

I was just dumb. I couldnt speak anything. What is the point? We knew each other families and religions. Its no where a way to work out on these. After I know about Vinod should I quit on this or should I continue with what ever be it? I needed sometime..

Vinod dropped me home. And there was mere silence in the entire way back home. He didnt even want to come inside. While I was getting down from the car, "Megha .. I shouldn't be telling you what to do. Remember, I will stay with you on all your decisions." He gave a smile and was about to leave. But Manav came running to Vinod and invited him home.'

When I entered home I could see Arun's family seated in the hall. That was an uncomfortable state for both of us. Manav was very happy. MY entire family was present. Arun's parents wanted to ask my approval on few jewelry designs. Vinod was asked to sit along with them and was offered a cup of coffee.

Tears were forcing itself to come out. I tried hard to control yet couldnt. I blurted out, giving a shock to everyone. In fact it was more shocking and painful to Vinod. I cried and words failed to explain. On consistent questions on what happened I had to say something, that could cause smoothness to the current situation at home. "Can we postpone this wedding? I cannot leave everyone and get married!". Everyone burst out into laughter. They called me immature. Explained and advised that every girl has to go through this phase sooner or later etc.

Its very easy to talk and tell but to implement its hard. Felt the pain of being cut into pieces and blood oozing out. Unbearable. I could have died instead. One by one everyone left me alone. Vinod left home.

"Did you get any clue about Rita, Vinod?", it was Manav to Vinod.

"No bro. I wish I could. Now its of no use. I have another girl in my life. Better than she was. Hope Rita is safe and sound.", Vinod replied.

"So, you are not any more intersted in getting any information about her. So tell me Vinod who is that lucky girl?"

"Again Manav, its no use of telling or disclosing ya. Its all over."

"Ok. It happens. Would you like to smoke?"

"Why not!"

"So, again, this is about the last meeting we had. To continue with, what do you want me to do with those guys? Are you sure we can let them free? I would suggest its better to file a case and get them behind the bars!"

"O thats ok Manav.You can do what ever the law says. All I wanted was my business to flourish and those three rogues have created such a mess. They have stolen around 15 + cars. Few were from my shed. They had used it illegally which I can never forgive. I just had to be careful with the guy Ranga than Moorthy or Shyam.
    Ranga had worked with my father for years. In fact he knows how our business runs. And he then joined hands with the other two for drug business.

If you hadn't notified we wouldn't have know that our cars are being used in illegal business. Now they are away from my business and contact, I guess everything should be fine.

Thanks a lot Manav for taking my things personally. If hadnt you been in place, may be this case could have been delayed."

"Thats ok Vinod. Thats my duty. I took extra care of you as you are Anitha's brother. Do tell me if you want to help you any which ways, will be glad."

They finished their smoke and Vinod bid Good bye.

It was not only with Rita's issue, it was with business also my brother was involved with Vinod. Vinod's thoughts of letting me go was becoming strong.

Days neared and another two weeks to go. I didnt meet Vinod after that day. There were no calls or messages. I was sure he let me go. And had forgotten me. Anita was frequently visiting home and Raji was there too. I wanted to see Vinod. I knew this time I might be adamant of what I want. All I needed was Vinod's support.

I wanted to reconfirm. I called him. And he picked up the call in the first ring. "Vinod, its me....."
    "Yeah Megha tell me what is it now?"
    "Are you sure you will stand by what ever I decide? I called to confirm that."
    "I gave you a word Megha I will not back out. Trust me. But dont take a desicion with which you will regret your life long, I will not be responsible for that then."

That was pretty rude.
    I know what it is and What I had decided.
    "Is it possible to meet you around 7 pm in........" , I gave a location and he agreed.

It was my friends home. My school mate who never asked me a question and did what I just said. Her name was Suja. Suja's parents had been to their native. And Suja also left, but before leaving she gave me her home key and left.

I dont know what was running in my mind. But, I was sure, it will shatter everyone down. And meeting Vinod alone in a place like this is risky, yet, I was ready to face.

Vinod gave me a call around 6.45pm. I knew he was punctual. He said he had reached the place. He came inside the house. He looked around and sat on the couch very far from me. After which what happened was not in our control. It was me again. I sat next to him. I tried holding his hand and he tried moving from me. He never questioned why he was asked to me or that place.

I was not ready to anything dirty. But, I just wanted to be next to him. I was not sure how he will react if I tell him my decision. "Vinod, I have decided. Its you... and I dont have a second thought. Will you accept me, dear Vino?"

He smiled and hugged me. He pressed a tight kiss and we were lost in our world while tears filled the words......

Arunarc, shashiv, iswaryadevi and 8 others like this.

2. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

OMG!!! So she finally decided to go with him ah.. She has to face more for her love. Let me see how she withstand for her love.. Please post the next one soon..

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That was a beautiful story so far Sapthu.....
    Good she decided to be with Vinod, but I am sure she will have to face lots of things in her life.....

4. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

That was really nice. It was indeed difficult for Megha to take the decision and the way forward is going to be tougher with both parents opposing their decision. Looking forward to read more.

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good story.. Megha has taken a good decision. when the beloved ones are with us, problems or struggles would not hurt much.. :)

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

sapthu,its getting really serious now..lets see what happens !!!

7. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

good one sapthu........nice that she decided to be with vinod but think situation will be worse further................lets see........post the next one soon dear

8. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

hey guys... wanted to keep you all updated that the next episode is due only on thursday as i am on a leave.. thanks..

9. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

oooooooooooo................thats a long wait :( ........but i am sure next episode would worth it.enjoy your leave

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

A tough decision.... Waiting for the next post...

Shanti