1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY - Episode 2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 5, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 2

That was a pretty much long wait. In fact a long awaited wait. I should gear up the gut to talk to him. Do I really have them..? I never had a clue.

I saw him coming. A vague visualation. He neared. He was wearing a green T shirt and a blue jean. I have heard Anitha say Vinod's most favorite. The dressing sense was awesome. He looked just awesome with that simple attire. He looked simple and elegant. He was carrying the helmet and wore a glass. I guessed it was just a sun glass. I have never seen his this way. He hardly carried a helmet or came walking. I have seen him come to college in the car.

Not the first time, this is the last time. I didnt to ask my heart again. I didnt want to confirm. I was sure what was going through. What ever be his decision, why should I hold it back? Its my birth right man. I can love anyone. Is there anyone who can stop me?

I just dont understand why am I drooling over a guy like this? For one reason I am sure.. he is for me. As he neared I gasped for my breath. I did smile and he reciprocated. He smiled back. I got up from the garden seat where I was sitting for more than 2 hours waiting for my love. He signalled asking me to sit. I didnt... though I stood.

He came next to me. He handed over a letter. It was from Anitha. She wrote a big story of what happened and wrote in detail what all notes she wanted. But I needed them too. I was sure I wouldnt get my books back for another 2 - 3 days. I also had to prepare.

I closed the letter and asked Vinod, " Is it possible to take a photocopy of all my notes. Its not possible to give all of them." I stopped and before I could even continue, he replied, " Why not Megha? Do you want to come with me to do those or you want to wait here till I return?" There was small concern in his voice. I wanted to say I will go with him, what if he mistakes me? SO while I kept thinking he questioned me ," Are you comfortable to come with me in the bike? What will you do waiting here. It would be better if you too accompany me."

I was overjoyed. I prayed my face shouldnt even give a slightest clue. But, he understood and gave a cunning smile. I sat on his bike and he asked me to hold his helmet too. We went straight to a shop and took some photo copies and after he paid for it, he asked me.. "Megha, do you have any important class to attend today or isit ok to miss them?"

I didnt have any idea why he asked me that way. I would love to miss my classes and what not for Vinod. But how to admit that?

I smiled back. "They have already covered the portions but attending classes for a revision. And, thats ok if I dont attend. I can workout later" That was the moment I was waiting for. I know I will be with him, but, not sure what plans he had in his mind. But, I can tell him what I feel today.

After we took some copies, he dialled some one. And he said we have to wait until his cousin comes and picks up the papers. Later he gave his cousin the bike and picked up the car. He said it would be safe for me to go with him than in the car.

I was overjoyed. I was safe too. Manav wouldnt get a clue and will not find out. My dad's heart would be broken if he hears that I went out with a guy. This was pretty safe. Vinod never spoke a word. I admired his silence. He took few streets and it took us to a silent garden. That was almost in the interiors and we landed up in a farm house.

We met the farmer and a maid too. He asked them not to disturb them and took me to a room. I started feeling a slight shiver. I was scared. Why did we come this far? I was trying to think.

Vinod spoke up. Atleast the silence was broken. "Megha. I know you would be alarmed to see a place like this. You would also wonder why I got you here. I want to talk my heart out. I know you too have the feeling on me. I hope you get what I mean to say. I love you"

I stood speechless. I never expected this from him. Neither his movements or his actions gave me a clue of what was in his mind. I nodded. Tears filled my eyes. He hugged me. He took a promise not to share this with his sister until he informs me.

I was glad.. It all ended up easily. I didnt have to think so many times to propose. I didnt know what to say. The few minutes of being in that house with him was hevenly. I didnt have words to express my thought and feelings. It was clearly portrayed. He understood me. He told me that he was sure none of my parents or sister wil appreciate this relationship. But he is not able to take his thought off me. He had haunting moments of my thoughts as dreams and desires. He promised what ever may come he will never let me go or let me down.

Those words were soothing. They were comforting and they gave assurance. I had and felt the same assurance and comfort with so much of unreduced love from him till the day and minute I left him. But those moments of happiness didnt last for long until he told me about Rita. His Xth standard classmet and his first love.

So did he have a girl friend before me? So his love was tried and tested and now is it implemented on me? So am I experiment piece? Why did you do this to me Vinod? I was shattered. Never did I think my love episode will soon end with tears. Rita, was indeed a shock and unexpected twist in my life. And until he told me about her I was not sure what I will have to do now. It just started.

Now should I continue with the relationship with Vinod or should I leave him? Rita is in his life. Not now. But anytime and the soft corner for her has not gone. He didnt forget her. He sees her in me. So it’s not me as Megha but as Rita is what he is looking me at.

No.. I needed sometime.

I excused myself. I was not even sure of where I was. Yet ran away with tears and left the house. I took a taxi which came on the way. Thank god I had some money and in next 2 hours I was back home. I reached home much earlier than I would have if I had been to college.

Veena had never seen me this way. With tears atleast. She came running to me. She offered coffee. She asked me what had happened. Luckily amma was not at home. I thanked God for this many time. Amma would have turned home down. I some how managed with Veena. I told her something and at that moment all I wanted was this matter shouldn’t be known. I seriously don’t know where to take this issue. Should I speak to some one or should I leave it. I wanted to call and talk to Aitha. I wanted to ask Vinod why did he do this to me ? And I hated to show myself in a weaker phase too.

Why did he do this to me? He hadnt known me for even months? I was so depressed. I wanted to slipper my self. I wanted beat me up until I died or flush out everything out of my mind.

My brother has taught me a trick. He said everytime when he was down , when he was not abvle to take any decisions or depressed, he took a long walk. He used to leave his phone and vehicles at home and go out. That idea came to my mind. I left the mobile at home and even my bike key. I walked. I didnt know where to go. That was the first time I decided to leave the house and walk out for a solution.

The trick was working. In some time my mind felt calm and I did feel better. Afterall for a person whom I met few monthhs back, why should I lose my peace and happiness. I did realise that he was treating me as a piece of ****. Yes. Iam was all done. I knew what to do.

I returned back home light hearted. I felt good. I took a hot shower and picked up my mobile. I saw around 10 missed calls from Anitha. That was her land line calls. I remembered that she lost her mobile on the way to college one day. So, Iam not returning the call back and also found around 30+ missed calls from an unknown number. I guessed it could be Vinod only. And there were few sorry messages from the same number too..

I picked up the receiver to dial to Vinod. Should I?

Arunarc, shiviz, iswaryadevi and 9 others like this.

2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Wow You already posted 2nd episode. So nice. I love reading this story. Thank you Sapthu.

3. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

nice twist..........liked it....thank you for posting so soon

4. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

waiting for the next...

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks everyone.. Will post the next one soon!

6. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

wow nice episode.. how many twists .. in one episode.. great............

7. laksiash

laksiash Senior IL'ite

Hey Sapthu, happy to read 3rd one from you......and it is Very quick post ....part 2 is out...So can we expect daily one part????

8. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

yeahh laksish - daily one episode and mon - fri.. its a small story may be 10 - 12 episodes if i cud drag and keep it in suspence.. lets see..

9. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Enjoyed very much Saptu...
    Great going.. Keep posting more

Shanti

10. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite