1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 4, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Hello.. Hope you all remember me. I had written Buried Memories and Love Blossom.

Today back with another, but, a different story. The Corpse Love Story.

Please leave your valuable feedback :)

THE CORPSE LOVE STORY
    EPISODE 1

Its my love story. Its my life and this is how am now.. Believe me. I am not going to harm you. Not even a single sin I have ever committed in my life and I just don’t understand why did God choose me to be with him. This is my story. I was pampered. I was a total darling. I was loved by my parents, husband and brother. Never did I realize that they will get scared of me or even hate me for something for which I am not even responsible for. I am not with my family now. But I see my husband Vinod (thats how I call him) and my daughter Deesha with him. They are sleeping on the bed.

How I wish God was not cruel in taking the decision on my life. I'm missing my family. Its a 3 month old baby with whom Vinod is suffering to take care day and night. How did I mean to leave them? Is this called destiny?

Ours was a love marriage. Megha, that’s my name. I had been blessed with lovely parents and one most loveable brother one can ever think of getting. Dad is a Deputy Manager in a private concern and mother is a successful home maker. She still pursued her passion by conducting cooking classes at home.

My brother is older than me by 2 yrs. His name is Manav. He is now working as an Inspector. He is married too and blessed with a kid. It was all because of love. In the name of love every one started hating me in the family. I am a Brahmin by birth.

My dad’s name is Vishwanathan and my mothers name is Kamala. Dad and mom were a perfect match. In fact they are made for each other. We have never seen them argue or even fight. They understood each other so well that they could understand and reciprocate what is in each others mind. Most of the time they think alike. As I said a PERFECT match.

My brother Manav is a very understanding. My parents best child. He did what ever they said. He had never disobeyed them so far. What ever my dad or mom says there is no word NO in my brother’s dictionary. I was totally opposite. I had my own ways. Though I was pampered and loved, I was stubborn. I was sure about what I wanted and struck to it without a compromise. From my clothes, college to studies it was all what I chose. And there was no denial yet they cribbed about not listening to their words.

All the way I have made my parents and brother proud. I stood the best in studies and was a topper in school. I was even interested in dancing and music and took part in many programs. My dad always said that I stood the best among everyone in the family. I was a role model as well. Everyone pinpointed me as the best. No matter what it was an adamancy or love, I stood the first.

What a lovely family that was. We had fun, laughter and happiness together. I miss them all. It was all because of LOVE that I had for Vinod. It was during my college days that I met him for the first time. He had come to drop his sister. Anita and I were close friends. I knew she had a brother, not that I knew it would be Vinod.

Vinod name as in papers is Jude Xavier Joseph. He is a RC.. a proper Roman catholic. He was one strict follower of Christianity and was a regular visitor in churches. When I met Vinod I was in my finals of my college (UG) life and he was in finals of his Masters in Business Admin. He was all the time busy with his business and taking care of a small Car Mechanic shed.

Those two jobs are contradictory right? The car shed was his fathers first job before his business flourished. Later his father Michael Joseph took up the business in car business and owned his own showrooms for the same. Vinod's mother Shirley was a beautiful lady. Their family is a strict RC and they never compromised on their caste and religion. He was one of that kinds too. That’s what he said before he met me.

Life was the not the same until I saw or met Vinod. When Anitha got me introduced with Vinod, I felt the spark in his eye. Something like I had been with that person for so long. They say right, your previous birth continuation on some things, characteristics and relationships? It was the same.

I went early to college to meet Vinod. Anitha used to come early to college to get trained on her classes. So Vinod dropped her while he left to his office. I never thought that I would become so mad at him and would go around 2 hrs early to college, wait to meet Vinod for a minute, and then sit there idle for hours to gether.

My parents were initially surprised. I was a late riser. I had never made an attempt to even wake up early when I had university exams. As I was a class and college topper, none bothered. Yet, Vinod's presence was a kind of itching. Yes, this Love was itiching . I was scared. Not about my parents, that was far beyond thoughts and long way to go. What if Vinod doenst feel teh same way as I felt.

I spoke a lot to Anitha about her family. I was inquisitive to know what they cooked, how they dressed, and their tradition. I felt as if I need to know those as if I was in their own family.

Anitha never got a slightest doubt. I was so pampered at home and when I miss even a single meal all were behind me to find out what happened. So in such case, I lost all the interest in eating, studying and even sleeping.

No one had the slightest doubt, but, Manav's wife did get. One day, I saw her checking my books and my room. In fact, she has never done that before. She was sure that something was wrong, An inspectors wife, indeed, had the instinct.

Veena. That’s her name. I should be calling her as Anni (Sister in law). I never did. I didn’t feel like too. She was that close. The fear of my family culture and the respect on my parent’s didn’t allow me to say all these to Veena.

I was not sure if Vinod himself had any kind of such feeling on me what I feel for him. Did I over react? I didn’t have the slightest clue. All I knew was what ever be the situation and circumstance; I will stand by Vinod to make me mine, if he says a Word YES. Will he?

The next day was the D day for me.. Yes THE DEAD LINE. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I want to admit and accept what I am going through... Yes would propose Vinod. He had promised to come to college to meet me. Anitha was down with fever and I had copied the notes for her. Being the semester time she didn’t want to miss the notes. He will come to collect them from me. I did go 2 hours early. But, there was no trace of Vinod. Should I tell him today? Or should I wait?

Arunarc, iswaryadevi, swaran and 10 others like this.

2. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Wow...Nice start with a scary title.
    Poor Megha.
    What happened to her? Why did she die?
    Eager to hear oopps...read dear!!!

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Mahi.. will get to see the next episode tomorrow

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Nice start... Saptu
    Eager to read the next post

Shanti

5. Soumys

Soumys Bronze IL'ite

Nice one.. Like the way you are presenting it.. :)

6. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sapthu,
    Very nice start... Waiting for more :)

7. jayanthisuresh

jayanthisuresh Gold IL'ite

hey saptu,,

great going nice story pa.. ...whats next.. eagerly waiting for next episode..:)

8. phenox

phenox Silver IL'ite

wow..................nice start

9. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sapthu... How are you doing??? After a long time... Good Begining.. as always your story started with good kisk start!!! Awaiting for the next one.. IS it daily update or weekly updates?????

10. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Nice start...eagerly waiting for next!!!