1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Chase

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 20, 2017.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa, thanks for the good wishes.

As for not feeling young, it is the contrary. That is why the confusion. My mind is not yet there. It is only when the physical constraints hold me back and when I hear of people whom I have seen as babies that are now married with grown up kids that it hits me with a shock. Then when I catch myself goofing around, it seems to really confuse me, and then I decide that my goofy self is the real me. :-D

2. satchitananda

Dear Periamma, thanks so much for the good wishes and the kind words. :)

periamma likes this.
  3. satchitananda

Thanks so much for your lovely words and kind words BeingSoulful. It's all the lovely people I meet here and your sweet responses that keep me going.

BeingSoulful likes this.
  4. satchitananda

LOL JAG. Just the kind of thought that passes through my mind every time I get reminded by my friends with such grown up kids. Me? Old? I am still attending classes to refresh my skills. How can anyone who is a student be old? You my dear, you still have a long way to get there. :-D

justanothergirl likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Thanks a ton Shyamala. :)

6. satchitananda

Thanks Latha. :)

Lathasv likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Thanks so much JS Ma'am. But why the 'madam'??? :thinking: I totally agree with your thoughts about 'chasing'. Yes, when I was younger I did chase dreams, happiness, friendships, making way for a lot of heartbreaks and disappointments. Now I am slowly learning the art of enjoying every moment of happiness that comes and letting go of unhappy ones and I never realize how fast time flies. Isn't it ironical? Then when I had so much to do, time used to often hang on my hands and I used to often feel bored, lonely. Time has taught me to enjoy my own company, so there is no question of feeling bored. Of course, it also goes without saying that all my friends and contacts here as well as in my real life keep me going and I don't have to go chasing anything anymore - at least not after these kind of things. As for the other things I have to chase, well, that is part of being existence, isn't it?

8. satchitananda

Thanks a ton jskls. :-D

9. satchitananda

Hey Shanvy, how are you doing dear? Long time. Wow! Just two years more to 23 years. I was just thinking 20 is a nice round figure. Of course, 25 will be rounder and nicer. Have to wait another 5 years for that!

Thanks a lot for the lovely words.

10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow wow Sats....
    What else would I get to read from my busy buddy....beautiful dear, its your spirit and humor that keeps you and us going.....now I should watch 'merry melodies'...have already started to hum "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf...."no pun intented...haha...
    God bless you buddy!

satchitananda likes this.