1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Chase

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 20, 2017.

1. BeingSoulful

BeingSoulful Silver IL'ite

I like the way you wander with all these beautiful, funny & enjoyable thoughts! You are such an inspiration. I take this simple message today, "Be young at heart, soul & mind". Body will get aligned.. :tonguewink:

Thank you for the smiles & the positive energy you bring every time! :)

And Yes, Happy Anniversary! :cheer:

satchitananda likes this.
  2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

:cheer:Happy Anniversary Satchi !!!!:cheer:
    What old who old...not u and most definitely not me...I just got my drivers license last year and I was reminded about how young I was by very very old friend in the morning :)!

3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saatchi,
    A very happy wedding anniversary to both of you. Age is only a number. Let it not kill the lively spirit or positive attutude. Enjoy the day.
    Best wishes
    Syamala

4. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Sachi,
    Happy wedding anniversary and awesome snippet of you.....true, happiness chases the happy, and the crazier, the happier....take care!

5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Happy Wedding Anniversary Satchitananda madam.
    I had to chase the snippet in your own style.Wonderfully written.
    Chase is one of the inevitable traits of present day generation.We do chase without knowing what we chase.
    Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.
    “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.”- a famous quote.
    What do we chase? happiness?Don't we know that Happiness doesn't have to be chased...it merely has to be chosen.

What is the reality?suppose you chase excellence and achieve the same.Are you happy?
    The closer you get to excellence in your life, the more friends you’ll lose. People love you when you are average, because it makes them comfortable. But when you pursue greatness, it makes people uncomfortable.The more you chase,the more be prepared to lose some people on your journey.
    Chasing is a continuous journey.Once you begin to chase, you continue the process endlessly,the object being different.
    You cannot chase true love and friendship;
    You cannot chase happiness;
    You cannot chase excellence;
    Then why do you chase?is it chasing for chasing sake? Is it a mania or obsession?Is it a travel towards unknown destination?Think over before you start your chase.

Jayasala 42

jskls and satchitananda like this.
  6. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Happy Anniversary Satchi. I liked the way you chased all those wonderful thoughts that ended in a nice snippet and seriously was waiting for Tom & Jerry chase in the end.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@satchitananda satchi you had me wondering about now what is she chasing when I read the title. 20 yrs of wonderful companionship and more of BH and wish you more. Now you made me feel I married too young yaar (23 yrs this week) the other day someone remarked you have that old kids And I just smiled off.

What makes your chase so dear is your mind winning over your rebelling back. Way to go girl and did I read about those green fingers. Be happy and chase more from your bucket list dear

8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala, I am glad to have company in still reading Malory Towers. Need to lay my hands on that series all over again! :-D Shall certainly come over when I next visit the US. You are certainly on my list of must visits. Thanks a ton for the good wishes.

9. satchitananda

Thanks so much Rajeni. Being with younger people and communicating with more on this forum certainly helps lift one's spirits and keep one on one's toes.

10. satchitananda

Hi Sonal, Thanks so much for the wonderful words. You certainly made my day!