The best Valentine's day I had - Feb month contest

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi CBI,
    fantastic v'day,initial it iwas painful while reading,later it was romantic & censored :tongue,menucard is double superb:mrgreen:
    god bless u with many many more happy v'day for u both...
    nice post..
    take care..

2. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Dear CBI,

i just read your entry and it was almost like going thru my own story - but ofcourse, my hubby never yells, he's always quiet but very romantic & loving & very, very, very mature....... it was like reading thru a beautiful love story - the candles, heart shaped cake, flowers, hugs & kisses & ...... reminds me of my days tooo. when the whole world is discussing about how unimportant valentine day is, it's only people who have experienced love will understand how important a day it is. Wonderful entry & I'm very happy for you. My BEst Wishes to You & Your Family.

Love,

PS - We shared a very expensive kiss on a valentine day & it was one of the best valentine day I ever experienced - I say expensive cause we were on top of Eiffel tower - waited for a little while to make sure no Indians are around and ......... oh, my, just thinking about it makes my heart beat soooooooooo fast, after a wonderful time spent on the tower we went on a cruise on siene river - it's very difficult to stop when I write about romance & it might bring out all censored versions so I shall stop here before I get tooo far.........

3. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Dear Safa, Vivbass and Meena,

Thank you so much for your reply and best wishes. Yes it is true that little misunderstanding create big fight but all this happens at initial stage and once you pass that stage you become much more mature and understanding. As in my case when i wrote about it I actually went in the past and remembered everything. The menu card is still with me and I have put that in one of our album.

Now we both have crossed that stage and both are so matured and we dont let fights to come between us. I am really lucky that i have got him. Infact my this year valentine was also superb which i will write later.

Meena you are right that where many people are against valentine true value of it lies to only those people who have actually found love.

To me valentine is a special and I make sure to celebrate it every year without fail.

Thank you once agian to all of you.
    Take care
    love
    CBI

4. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Dear Farida (CBI- I love your screen name)
    Hearty congratulations on a well deserved win. Loved your entry.:2thumbsup:
    I simply couldn't imagine how the 2 of you didn't talk to each other for almost 20 days . What a stress you must have undergone..
    But later I felt thrilled & emotional reading about your husband's sweet gesture to compromise.
    Maturity comes with experience right?

Wishing you many more romantic Valentine's days in the years ahead!

Regards
    Sowmya

5. meenaprakash

Dear Vidya,

Just read CBI's entry and now your entry and I could relate to your story tooo, to some extend.
    truly lovely valentine day...so you guys talked, talked and talked away your day.. Your guy seem to be a perfect M & B hero - tall, dark, handsome & very sweet too.
    I'm very happy for you... may your life be filled with many, many, many more wonderful valentine days.

Love,

6. meenaprakash

Dear Honeybee,

that was anotehr great entry - I had a friend who moved to the US immediately after her marriage and she used to write she's homesick and not able to live there, etc. etc. etc and after a few weeks she was a completely changed lady. she too had a wonderful hubby like yours, who was very caring and loving and mature to understand her problems. He took so much care of her that she changed very soon to a very happy person. You know they got married on Feb 14th and are the most loving couple I've ever met. Nice to hear such stories (real life), it's wonderful.

Congrats again.

Love,

7. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear CBi,
    Although you made us wait for long for your entry, it was worth it. I was very moved. It was just like reading a romantic tale but life does have pleasant surprises, isn't it?You do deserve the prize.
    Regards
    Meenu

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear CBI,

Reading your entry was worth the wait. I was wondering how much better could it be than Honeybee's and Vmur's entries, not that their's is anyway less. But your entry had that extra touch...because it shows that the best Valentines come with some pain and pleasure.

It is very difficult to map a whole new life with a total new person to whom you are married to and who is going to be half of your breathing life. How true the marriage wows are..For better or worse. In your case, your husband won you over with his love and how. I am so glad for you and may that love glow all through your life.

By sharing this wonderful experience, you brought cheer and smiles to me. Thanks.

L, Kamla

9. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear CBI,
    WOW ..Your Entry was Awesome.Its Worth the wait.Every one of us have tough times... but the pleasure after pain is sooooo good always...Its always cherished. I have had arguements with my Hubby even 15 days before our wedding:oops: .... but wen we talk about it now, we laugh for acting so stupid......

It was such a Romantic VDay for you indeed!!!

May you live blessed!!!

10. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Dear Malathy,
    I checked with my parents and yes they have recieved the gift. Thank you so much once again.

regards
    CBI (Farida)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.