1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 9 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, May 5, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007

2. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

3. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain

4. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Crisp and Fast moving!

I was browsing through IL site and suddenly i saw your latest episode! I was thrilled-- night time, and i found this gripping episode very fast moving and Crisp.How Sethu's mind thinks of sooo many things - how to deal with rakesh, aniticipating rakesh's move &also how to tackle with Shwetha lest she falls in love with him etc
    is mindblowing and gripping.

Varalotti, we are never able to guess how sethu is going to unearth Khans fraudulent practics?What happened to those bugs? Sethu has not yet spotted them? Will Sethu marry Shwetha?? sooo many questions are already running in my mind... felt bad that the episode ended.

Awesome work Varalotti!

Purnima

5. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

I am so happy,now time here is 10.40 am Friday...so soon the episode is out....

I am just going to read it..I was thinking I will miss reading this since we are planning to go out tomorrow the whole day...now this is a bonus.

6. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Damsel in deeper distress??

Dear Sridhar,

This episode was good and not a run of the mill indian movie-like (from my viewpoint) for certain.
    A woman's quick inclination towards caring souls is easily seen in the lines which depict swetha's feelings for sethu.
    I enjoyed reading the part where you have vividly portrayed sethu's predicament on whether or not to fall in love with swetha.
    Khan seems to be typically SALLU!!! :))) (ever fourteen;never growing).
    Now, You have stopped the story at an interesting juncture. There is not much left for us to speculate upon. Time will only tell us if our damsel has stepped into quick sand and how sethu's brain will help her out of it.

Good going. Thanks for a good read again!

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

good reading

Hi Sridhar,

That was a good episode and I enjoyed reading it. You have shown that something rather boring as accounts and figures can be spun into an exciting thriller. It is refreshing to have versions different from the usual murder and mayhem.

regards
    VR

8. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I liked this episode the best, so far !

This time we have a right mix of action, thrill, planning suspense and subtle hints of love.
    The conversation between Raji and Sethu made sad reading.
    The mention about the N I demonstrative culture is very true. 10 years back, in all the Zee T V programs, it used to be very obvious. I have always wondered how they were less inhibited about their southern counterparts. But now, that has become infectious and we see the same in our tamil channel programmes. I am not commenting whether it is right or wrong. It is just, that times are changing !
    Very enjoyable episode !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

9. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Awesome description Sridhar..Do you know..I was reading and re-reading the first few lines..so that I do not miss the punch..Now I am racking my professional brains to guess how Sethu will unveil the fraud..
    By the way, though I have read about ACL, I have never got a chance to work on it.
    Keep up the great work Sridhar and also keep us guessing..
    Regards
    USHA KRISHNAN

10. varalotti

Sethu Is An Accountant!

Dear Purnima,
    I am very happy to have posted the episode on Friday night itself for otherwise I would not have received the very first comment from you. Thanks for your time and your message.
    Sethu thinks and has to think of so many things, simply because he is an Accountant. I am dedicating this serial to a profession which has been grossly underrated - Indian Chartered Accountancy. That's the kind of training and education an Indian Accountant receives and his working conditions demand that kind of multi-tasking abilities.
    Even when you do something simple checking the cash balances or scrutinising the Ledger or preparing the tax returns, you need to think of so many things at the same time.
    As to the question relating to Sethu's marriage and bugs (marriage and bugs always go together) all of us have no option other waiting for some 140 hours.
    Thanks once again Purnima,
    Varalotti