1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 8 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Apr 29, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007

2. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

3. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain

4. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Easy reading

Short and simple episode--nothing much happening in the story in the non romantic front (bet Shwetha and Sethu, being wonderfully developing). Provided nice reading.
    Sethus rustic personality and Shwethas dazzling beauty form a breathtaking envious combination --
    Last line was nice, Rakesh already broken the champaigne bottle?? What happens?? The war is not between Shwetha and Rakesh, its between Rakesh and Sethu!

Overall a good birthday treat from you end!!

Looking forward tofuture episodes!

Purnima

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

now,time for some action

It is a love story with suspense and action, good. Now it is really taking off. Sethu's mind, which was somewhat blunt because of his great loss, is slowly warming up and getting sharp. Swetha is helping him in reviving his senses, all the senses that is. It is good for Sethu to get interested in life again and forget about suicide.
    Am waiting for the next episode for the suspense to get intense.
    With warmw ishes,
    Varloo

6. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Now, we get real "bollywoodish"!!!

Now we get the real bollywood charm!!! The increasing proximity between sethu and swetha seems to signal a romantic end to the story. Their "almost-romantic" tryst left me wondering which hindi duet would suit that scene the best!!! Rakesh Khan's character reminded me of the classic villain Pran.
    Like mine, every reader's heart would be screaming at Sethu to go with his gut instincts and stop swetha, but sad it did not happen so!!! But i am sure sethu's mind would have worked at something and that is why swetha went in and came out again!! As they say no points for guessing and u have left us dangling in suspense till next saturday. Would swetha's face be marred due to acid attack? Or has rakesh khan foolishly whacked a bottle of pricely champagne!?
    I expect something different sridhar. I don't want the next episode to remind me of a run-of- the-mill indian movie!!!
    Had a good read sridhar. Thanks

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Melody re entering Swetha's heart ?

Dear Sridhar,
    It is nice to know that you are hi tech with A C L software. My poor husband was literally struggling in the Stone Age !
    Now, If I guess the Shivaji- Padmini duet & movie correctly, will you give me a special gift ? In that case, I can give you the exact answer !!
    That was the movie to which all of us, the Lady Students in our dear Alma Mater A C, went, cutting P T C 's class, on the opening day of the movie ! Please don't make me nostalgic with those songs, they were really out of the world, no doubt.
    No wonder Swetha is surprised at Sethu's taste ! Their tastes are as different as black & white ? So, the opposite poles are starting to attract each other.
    You amaze me by the description of the network spread by Khan.
    I do hope you write next week that Khan in his hurry for celebration, did'nt listen to the message from the other end properly !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

It's your fault!

Yes Birthday Boy!

I am chiding you even on your special day!!

Look what you have made me do. I am neck deep with work and 101 things to sort out...yes, we are moving and imagine the work that involves. Luckily for me, our computer is still connected and I have stolen some very precious minutes to read your 8th episode. God help me, there are cartons waiting to be filled and cupboards cleared. But here I am, not only reading the story(stealthily) but also sitting down to comment on it. This has always been my woe, play before work...one thing is sure, I am no dull person:) (Pl note: reference to the famous proverb)...
    Now, why did I not mention which proverb? Ha ha Sridhar, do you think only you can keep us guessing?! You mention this beautiful romantic scene and song of old times, but refuse to tell us WHICH song and movie:( You mention that Khan knows where Shweta is going and he pops the bottle, but refuse to tell us what happened to her:( So me too playing your game!!
    Fun aside, was nice reading the episode. Once again, you are paving the path for love and keep us on tenter hooks with questions about Shweta's fate. This time, the wait should not be too bad for me atleast, I am drowned with work!
    Methinks, poor Shweta, she was defenitely born beautiful, but with a lifeline that seems to leave her ever so often...long live Shweta.

Till the next episode...
    With love, Kamla

9. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Super release on ur b'day!

Dear Sridhar,

You have really outdone yourself.....there was the right touch of romance and thrill be it between S and S or S, S and Khan.....liked the line "100 violins......"....very sweet ....
    And that was a great READING you have given to us all on your b'day!

I know and can feel that Sethu is clever and would have shifted Swetha into another car for sure! And Khan was tooo soon in openeing his champagne!
    But there is the right amount of tension and emotions , so keep it going!
    Long wait for the next episode.....

10. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Belated Birthday wishes from your professional colleague!
    Episode 8 was interesting to read..But just as they show a happy event in the 50th or 100th episode in the TV serials, pls be kind to Swetha on your Birthday..prove once again that Sethu is too smart to be outwitted by Khan!!

Regards
    USHA KRISHNAN

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006