1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 2 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Mar 18, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007

2. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 2

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

3. varalotti

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 2

The Beauty And The Brain

4. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Gripping!!!

Dear Sridhar,
    The episode was extremely interesting and it made my eyes literally stick to the screen and my mind forgot everything else!!!! Great going!!!!!
    All elements of life covered with such an ease, i am amazed - Fear, tension, anger, excitement, infrastructure, law, spirituality, death (near death), love, affection, hatred, emotions, finance!!! WOW!!!! i could see each and every element incorporated there and so evidently seen. U r indeed a great story teller. U have impressed me more this time.
    It was very captivating and i had a great time reading it!!!
    So sharada again seems to be the highlight of ur story. I truly hope swetha will be saved!! See now no guesses!! I have become a true fan and praying fot swetha's survival!!!
    Very Lucid!!! Thank You!!!

5. varalotti

As Usual, You Were The First To Post a Review!

Dear Prathi,
    Thanks for the nice words, Prathi. I have been writing and rewriting this episode for almost a week. Since I knew I can't do anything on 17th (book release and parents' wedding day) I kept it ready on Thursday night and rechecked it yesterday midnight for final touches. I am now very happy and a lot more relieved to see that my work has really borne fruit. Like you I am keeping my fingers crossed. Whether Swetha will live or not? Let's wait and see.
    thanks once again, Prathi.
    sridhar

6. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

rush, rush, episode

Hello Sridhar,

I just couldn't wink till I finished the second episode.
    you are the best story-teller in town.
    you've described the emergency - the breezing of ambulance, doctors struggle to save a life, sharada witnessing the struggle, etc. ; in such a way that even we readers would just hurry up & finish the serial in one glance.
    Its like someone known is struggling there for life; I've already started praying for swetha.

Maybe, love is really blind.. to see swetha crumble in life only because of her love for Rakesh, makes me feel disgusted. wonder what happens to us women that we can't even witness the danger thats sometime glaring right in front of our eyes in the form of a lover.

Hoping to see Swetha on her feet & taking a coool revenge.

7. varalotti

That's the problem with women, Meena

Hello Meena,
    thanks for those nice words. I also lived those tense moments and I am really grateful that you are living those moments which I went through when I wrote the episode.
    Love is really blind, Meena and especially from a woman's love. I am not saying this to blame the whole sex, but women tend to be more emotional than intellectual. Not that I praise the head more than the heart. But giving too much to your emotions is suspending your necessary disbeliefs, which are the protective layers.
    You take the case of actress Srividya. She married a person and wanted to separate. But could not do that for years on end. She almost lost her house and all her possessions. Only after a protracted legal battle, which she fought, throughout her young/prime age did she recover her house. Not that I advise women to be suspicious. But follow the Arabian proverb, Love and Pray but keep your gun powder dry.
    regards,
    sridhar

8. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

This week's is a masterpiece, Sridhar !

Dear Sridhar,
    Today's is too good - the deailed description in the 2 nd page is too absorbing.Gripping is too simple a word - it is many times that. You have really chiselled every word perfectly in this particular week's. You have sketched about the secrecy part of it, very admirably.. Maintaining the tempo for the readers is not easy, but you have excelled in that.
    Great going, Sridhar.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

the race has started

Dear Varalotti,
    the second episode is really racy. You have given us insight into the way the elite section of the society function. And it also shows the bitter side of the celebrities-they cannot even get medical treatment for fear of publicity. It is strange, people aspiring to be in the films crave for publicity in the formative years. Once they are famous, they will shun the same publicity for which they were longing. They become hostile to the media.
    Good going, keep it up.
    My son had so far done his exams well.
    varloo

10. varalotti

Thanks Chitra, For Your Affectionate Comments!

Dear Chitra,
    Thanks is not the word for your comments. Gripping, master piece, I think, these are all words borne out of your affection. Let me try hard to live up to that. I am already shouldering a great responsiblity to maintain the standards for the future episodes.
    thanks once again, Chitra.
    sridhar