1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 12 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, May 28, 2006.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I apologise for the delay, SVS!

Dear SVS Madam,
    (as I told you 'sridhar sir' always gets you 'SVS madam')
    After completing the serial and after receiving some sharp comments from the ILites I was wondering whether what I did was right. I even had a feeling whether the whole story is just another story like the ones we see in Bollywood films and on cheap pocket novels.
    The presence of an accountant, the actual conflicts of a top star and a beauty queen and the presence of a loving counsellor - these are all things unique to my serial. Very few Bollywood films would have the audacity to project these - they might do something with regard to the second, but not the first and the third.
    I was on a deep self-introspection mood, something which is inevitable before I start the next project.
    In fact to help my introspection I even kept my hands off IL for a while. That was the reason for the delay in replying to your comments. I am not justifying my delay or explaining it away. I accept it as a discourtesy on my part and I am offering my heartfelt apologies.
    Given the circumstances I have stated above your mail was really soothing to my nerves. It peps up my mind making it ready for the next mega project. And whatever I wanted to put down in this forum you have done it, beautifully well. Thanks is not the word.
    Given the profile of our Most Gracious ladies I am going to be even more daring in my next project.
    But what is it?
    Please await announcement from the mother of Indusprincess soon.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. SVS

SVS New IL'ite

Continuation...

Dear Sridhar (Sir),

I am unable to control myself without calling "Sir". I know a teenager like you (by heart) cannot take "Sir", or ,"Mister".....what to do? But the "Sir" is the respect that I give for your knowledge, your novels, your serial etc..:-D ...So, you take the "sridhar" and let your knowledge take the respect of "Sir"...agreed? Now, you don't call me "Madam" for my comments...Ok?

I can really understand your delay in responding. Becuase you already mentioned that you are going to take a break, I could wait for your reply. Even though, each day I opened the website to see your reply and without getting dissppointed, I told myself that,"you are on a break"...so, thats ok.

Like others, I am also eagerly waiting for your next shot....Be it a discusion or Serial or Story, without your postings, the website looks incomplete...And be sure to write more challenging things and you have lots of fans and supporters!! Your writing is an eye-opener here. keep going...

3. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir,
    I wanted to read this serial. But opening any of the link (from ep 1 to 12) what I could see is this :

The Beauty And The Brain
    Thanks Malathy and all the ILites for your support, encouragement and participation.

:cry: No story !
    Is there any problem from my end some missing link or something :bangcomp:
    Or have you removed the story from here :icon_frown:

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monsi,
    There is absolutely no problem from your end. All the problems are from my end.
    The story was published during March-May 2006. It was there in its place till 10 days ago.
    But now a magazine in Tamil is publishing the story as a serial. That may start within a few weeks time. Consequent to that I sought permission from the Administrators to remove that.
    I am absolutely sorry, Monsi. But in this situation my hands are tied.

Thanks for the interest evinced in my story,
    regards,

5. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jr. Sri,

Well I have also not read this story and therefore please give us the details of the magazine once it is published so that we can follow it

Thanks