1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beauty And The Brain - Episode 10 - Serial With Weekly Episodes

Discussion in 'The Beauty And The Brain - Serial Story' started by varalotti, May 12, 2006.

1. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Thanks

Dear Sridhar,
    Thanks for the prompt reply; As usual, your letter was wonderful, creating a sort of unique rapport. Thank you. I think Ambika , our contact, is arranging a sort of get together. Yes, i am looking forward to the
    meeting.

Nuggehalli Pankaja

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Want to be the gooseberry!...

amongst you all:) Oh, how I would like to be there amidst all of you in Blore at such a gathering. Like Chitra says, if wishes were horses....
    Dear Pankaja, all the best and once again congratulations. Enjoy the special day and all of us will be thinking of you.

With Love,
    Kamla

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Pankaj Ma'am
    Looks like soon there will be a meeting of ANUPAMA and ANNAPOORNA! That should be a wonderful one and i am sure those who will arrange it and be with you are going to be really lucky!
    I too join Kamala in Wishing you BEAUTIFUL day , on saturday when you receive this award...we will all be surely with you virtually on this great Day! ALL THE VERY BEST!
    I too am part of Kannada Circle and all these places you have mentioned were a part of my teenage days....so you are rekindling old sweet memories!

4. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

The outpouring of affection!

Dear Kamala and Sudha,
    I was so touched by the outpouring of your affections that tears came to my eyes. One can buy almost everything provided you have money, but affection?Never! It is the most precious jewel of the world,and you-our dear IL.group have presented it to me without any expectation whatsoever! May all your innumerable talents also surface likeise,threefold, making me and others of our fraternity immensely happy and proud! Thank you.

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Penultimate Episode, 11, Out!

Most Gracious ILites,
    Just now posted the 11th episode. I can see many eyebrows of the most beautiful ILites going up in wonder. Why so early? As an accountant I believe in the law of compensation.
    I am going out of headquarters from tomorrow onwards and will be back to Madurai only on 28th. So I can post the next, the ultimate episode, 12, only on 28th or 29th. As the next episode is likely to be delayed by two days, it is but fair that this episode is advanced by an equal number of days. And so here is 11th episode, a little too hot, as it came out from the oven only minutes before.
    I need to crave your indulgence for another matter. Since I will be mostly off line between 20th and 28th of May, I may not be able to immediately reply to your views, queries and even angry comments.
    But please do not fail to write them for they are a writer's oxygen. I assure you that I will definitely reply every one of your posts, individually, when I come back. Ladies, one thing I can assure you. I may not be as handsome as my sherwani-clad hero; nor I am as brilliant as he, but surely I am as sincere. So you will get a reply. Individually. But give me time.
    The baby is in your hands awaiting your caresses and hugs.
    regards,
    Varalotti