1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Beach, Memory Of Another Day..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Jun 9, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai friends,
    i am sure many of us have way loads of memory of beach during our summer holidays, and for many living in coastal it is a weekly affair, so sharing my childhood days with u all, hope many would come forward to share theirs too, regards sunkan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
    2 people like this.

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sunkan,

i wonder how u come with so many different ideas to share experience and views, hope some day my brain will start working.
    Beaches i loved since childhood. when we were kids we used to waqtch in movies and imagine sea is thois much bigger than river or this much only mind calculations we were in Delhi that time so no chance to see a sea beach.. when i was in sixth standard i saw sea first time in Gujrat near bhuj. we enjoyed at many beaches like Mandavi, narayan sarovar where people say Ramji came while exile period, pinga;leshwar, suthari and kandla port. those were sweet days every sunday we used to go to beaches but favorite was Mandavi, it was a bit shallow up to half km so we can enjoy in sea water play games, that time one small guest house was there we used to have snacks and some gujrati families of village they call us guest to their village and do community cooking and serve food which really delicious bcoz of their love, they were really very innocent at that time now time has changed them a lot we still remember some families who moved to city. After my marriage i came to Chennai first time i went ot Vadivudi amman temple with family and relatives and second outing was at Marina beach with husband which i enjoyed a lot.
    But now i am scared of beaches after tsunami that time i was in chennai i saw helpless people destroyed taking shelter on road, that is bad part of sea.

bye
    padma

3 people like this.
  3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear padma,
    all of us have so many stored up memories and only when we have a place to share it becomes colorful, and i am hoping that all my other friends would also come forward and share their childhood days here...happy that something has instigated u to write abt ur memories...sunkan

1 person likes this.