The Anger

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by malaswami, Dec 10, 2011.

1. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

• Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
    • Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
    • Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love.
    • Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
    • Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him.
    • Anger is a short madness.
    • Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
    • Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
    • Anger is one of the sinews of the soul.
    • Anger, if not restrained, is frequently more hurtful to us than the injury that provokes it.
    • Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
    • Expressing anger is a form of public littering.
    • Fair peace becomes men; ferocious anger belongs to beasts.
    • For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
    • Get mad, then get over it.
    • He who angers you conquers you.
    • Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
    • Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
    • How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
    • If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?
    • Keep cool; anger is not an argument.
    • Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.
    • Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
    • Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
    • No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched.
    • One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end.
    • Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
    • The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough.
    • Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
    • When anger rises, think of the consequences.
    • When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.

Good Day ahead For you to avoid Anger and Enjoy....

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Good one, i some times follow the method of venting out my anger in the way of writing it and then burn the paper and so i feel relived and my anger goes off...thanks for the post