1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thayumanavan - Vijay TV Serial

Discussion in 'TV' started by JeniFlora, Aug 2, 2013.

1. jennysrik

jennysrik Gold IL'ite

You are right Anithpartha. In fact, one will get the story by watching the promo itself...

2. muthu21

muthu21 Gold IL'ite

yeah.. in the beginning it was good to watch.. but as the days passed it has become usual serial stories.. like janani-bharathi gave up their love for maha and father etc..

1 person likes this.
  3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Love This serial. Looks real. I liked Prabhu- sweet and mean. Like all the sisters and father. Bharathi is good. Ashok was gone for sometime. What about the doctor. She is annoying.

4. muthu21

muthu21 Gold IL'ite

coffeelover i think they are just trying to show some female pair for mathi..
    and i missed a wk serial.. wat happnd it was janani who askd him to forget and lead life with maha but now they are showing her like villi

2 people like this.
  5. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Now a days, I couldn't get time to watch regularly. But on seeing one time, we can understand all the past stories

6. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Why does Janani always accuse and fight with her father even before that marriage of Barathi, I peep just once or twice in a week, but able to get the story except for this

1 person likes this.
  7. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday serial was so funny... Maha said she is moving to a near by apartment for staying with her hubby alone for sometime and they created such a horrible scene.. she was going just 5-10mins away from her house.. they created scene as if she was going abroad or something.. that was little too much.. between, maha bharathi pair also horrible... and slowly turning janani as villi :crazy.. and dr character so annoying and unnecessary

8. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

I simples love each character. Why did they look for Prabhu ( disappeared the day of the wedding)? Even though Jannani is very strong outside, she is affected so much by losing Bharathi. May be she is still upset about her mom's death. Ashok is good.
    I watch only this show without missing an episode.

9. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hey even i lov this show, very decent and no shouting and fighting (basically mil dil vengeance) like other serial. I like Madhi's character a lot he always address his daughter even kalyani with a 'da':)

But ladies u all know what jaya tv is gonna telecast a similar serial i forgot the nem. Mohan vaidhya(acc to me is a lunatic) with 5 daughters and no mom:eek:mg:

1 person likes this.
  10. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Atlast maha and bharathi left the home. Kalyani came to know the reason why her father is behaving like this and she is planning to leave the home