1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thankyou! My Il Family

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by smilealwayss, Dec 31, 2016.

1. smilealwayss

smilealwayss Gold IL'ite

Dear all

Its a very ecstatic moment of my life today. 30 Dec 2016: a date I will never forget!

"YEH I have completed my PhD":banana: These words are too good to be true! [May be repeating them will make me believe its true, I tried pinching myself to check its not a dream! :grinning-smiley-048:]

I have been thanking all my near and dear ones for the past few hours and its all like my next few years will just pass thanking everyone who made this dream a reality.:chatter:

IL family – I am highly highly obliged to you all LITERALLY. Because when I was too low at the beginning of this year as whatever research I did for the past few years failed to give any success. Those times had been too demotivating.:smash2: Then one day out of nowhere, I felt like taking a break from the stress. [note: it’s a summary of years of experience collected here together. Reading this it might sound too stressful to do research but its not so when its done with heart. It was a TOUGH but SATISFYING journey of learning.

Back to the point- At one such peak tough time I happened to do what I love doing the most -enjoy my family time. We always do but forget to make a note of little joys of everyday life in our stressful work schedules. Well based on one experience I wrote one snippet. And YOU KNOW WHAT It was selected as the “ Finest post of the month “. :cheer:

It was the same level of joy I experienced at that time. Those treasured moments will always remain close to my heart. My heartfelt thanks to kaniths mam jeya mam, amica mam and many others infact each and every member of this wonderful virtual family. That encouragement and a push filled with motivating energy was all that I needed. [May be it was destined to happen that way. Every action of ours has its own reactions!:thumbsup:]

Well well take a break talkative [the title I am always crowned with! :number_one:]. Let me end this with a BIG BIG THANK YOU - dear all IL family.

And

A VERY HAPPY NEW 2017 TO U ALL. :beer-toast1:

Note to admin: Please bear if this post is not in the right forum. Touchwood I really could not figure out where I was supposed to post it.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Hearty Congratulations!!! Wishing you a blessed 2017

Amica likes this.
  3. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Dr smilealwayss! [​IMG]

Best wishes to you and Gulgula and the rest of your family for a very happy and prosperous 2017. :)

PavithraS and jskls like this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

:tonguecrazy: Ladoos !!

:tonguecrazy:

A
    Congratulations Dr. ! Wishing everyone a great new year.

Party hard !

Amica likes this.
  5. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite